• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Please be something that interests me. Hitman is fantastic, and I'm just scratching at all the stuff the last two games offer. They scream to be replayed but I was very LTTP and am working my way through all that content.

Akuma-san メカ豪鬼

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Nov 28, 2017

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
If I had to guess, I'd say its something smaller in scope and maybe even with mulitplayer elements. Dont think this is how they would announce their new big game with WB Interactive

Interested to hear whatever they have, IO is one of my favorite devs

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Holy goodness I am hyped! iO are the best, I can't wait to see what they're up to. I'm ready for new Kane & Lynch!

Nov 21, 2017
They still haven't released much info shown Hitman 3 gameplay yet. I know it comes out in January but I want to see the game in action. I hope the new game is Freedom Fighters 2.

OP
OP
Uzupedro

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
It doesn't seem to be. It seems like it's a multiplayer shooter.
tenor.gif

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Wow, it's incredible what this studio has done after breaking away from Square Enix. I'm happy to see them thrive.

Aeroucn

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure it's a multiplayer game at least that's what I remember from rumor a while ago

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
It's not Hitman. New IP. Unless I'm mistaken, this might be a multiplayer game, as IO poached one of the designers behind The Division a few years ago.

Serein

Mar 7, 2018
I really want Freedom Fighters 2 but I'm not holding my breath. Eager to see what it is anyway.

PeterThePanda

Jun 10, 2020
Spain
Wonder what Warner Bros property they are gonna tackle , if this in fact the game they partner with WB.

Otherwise , really excited!!!!