• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro

EnMQ-ucXIAI44sb

https://007.ioi.dk

It's Bond, James Bond.
Project 007 (working title) is a brand new James Bond video game to be developed and published by IO Interactive.
Featuring a wholly original Bond story, players will step into the shoes of the world's favorite Secret Agent to earn their 00 status in the very first James Bond origin story.
IO Interactive is currently recruiting elite talent from around the world to join the team that will build out this exciting and unique gaming title.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
James Bond Origin story, IOI is still hiring for it, won't release any time soon.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't expect to get excited for a new Bond game but IO are the best developer to handle this.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, this is an Avengers sort of announcement, isn't it? Have they just acquired the license recently?

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They announced it early to attract talent, per their website.

Buckle up, this ain't coming out any time soon.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Self published ? Wow....that's seems like quite the risky project for them, like do or die.

Hope it works out for them.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Tap into that Goldeneye spirit please!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This does seem like pretty perfect developer math on paper. Hopefully it turns out well.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am very happy that they are self-publishing. Very happy for them.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is amazing. IO got the Bond license?! This is the most hyped I've been for anything in decades!!

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's great to know we're finally getting another Bond game after so long. And with such a perfect fit of a dev team.