• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Program-Announce_PR-940x528-hero.jpg

Today we're excited to introduce gaming fans to a new Xbox original content series we call Stream Collider. In Stream Collider, the worlds of gaming and pop culture influencers collide into a unique "show-within-a-stream," that you can watch for the first time this Wednesday, Dec 5th @ 6PM PST.
Stream Collider will be an episodic series that streams live on the Xbox channel on Mixer. Within each episode, Mixer's top streamers and pop culture's top creators will combine their talents (and their audiences) to compete in thematic challenges related to one of the hottest new game titles releasing on Xbox One.
Mixer's livestreaming audience will be able to affect the show in real time using Mixer's unique interactivity features, providing influencers and streamers challenges or aid throughout the stream. The series is hosted by comedian, podcaster, and passionate gamer, Jon Gabrus.

The first episode premieres this Wednesday, December 5, at 6 p.m. PST and features popular YouTube chefs from Feast of Fiction and highly skilled Fallout 76 gamer and Mixer streamer, Renee Reynosa. Episode 1, titled "Nuclear Kitchen," will pit chefs vs. streamer in a race to cook Fallout 76's nuclear, post-apocalyptic dishes both in the game and in real life.

Read more at
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/12/03/introducing-xbox-stream-collider/

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Because Rick and Morty x Fallout 76 went so well.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
They should bring back 1 vs 100 again. It'd make a lot more people happier than something like this.
If it were ran through this service, it'd even get the community they want to garner to be a lot more active and excited.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
They should bring back 1 vs 100 again. It'd make a lot more people happier than this.
If it were ran through this service it'd get the community they want to garner to be a lot more active and excited.

The world is not this just. Instead, please enjoy Logan Paul playing Just Cause 4 while wearing a real wingsuit.

Goodacre0081

Oct 25, 2017
ya. this streamer/influencer scene is getting pretty tiresome these days. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more push-back against this trend lately.

Fid

Jun 5, 2018
Detroit
Look, this could be perfectly enjoyable when it does air, who knows. I'm not going to judge without seeing it.

I am going to judge the description though, which made me physically ill. "Pop Culture Influencers" should never be a phrase uttered outside of hushed tones in a closed-door marketing meeting.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Yuck... C'mon man, I thought they'd learned from that awful celebrity/gaming mashup that was Gamescom 2017. And that term "influencer" just rubs me the wrong way, more than "celebrity" ever could. You only have to go as far as the first couple of definitions of "influencer" on UD, to know it's not a good thing.