• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Pizza Shaq

it just works.
Yep, Papa Shaq's or Pizza Shaq are a rebrand that can really distance them from John Schnautter. That fucking clown. Although the pizza needs to be improved as well. I love their crust, but the sauce is too sweet and the meats are bland as shit. It probably doesn't help that I worked there and ate pizza every shift.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
66 pepperoni? That's going to be a pain in the ass for the cooks. They'll have to count them out for every damn pie.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Of all the inane things you could put Shaq's face on, fast food pizza feels surprisingly appropriate.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
You can do all the gimmics you want but it's still garbage pizza.

At least Dominos fessed up to their crap pizza, though their solution of "coat the cardboard crust in garlic sauce" didn't really help much.

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
john-schnatter-papa-john-interview.jpg

I can't believe no one else posted this yet

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
so it's just a thin crust with extra cheese and extra pep

and cut into fewer slices so the slices are bigger

i expected more

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly think I will order this tonight/tomorrow, but I'm going to change the thin crust.

Bpfd

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, the crust is not as thin as their regular thin crust on the one that I got anyway. I really like it but I like Papa Johns in general.

Mine was cut into 10 pieces

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dead serious

Can we just rename the chain to be Papa Shaqs

1) Further detaches legacy from Papa John
2) Will undoubtedly piss off Papa John

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
Unimpressive.

As a child, I once had a pepperoni-lover's pizza from a local joint that was covered in a solid layer of pepperoni on top and also multiple layers of pepperoni below the cheese. It was insane.

OP
OP
NealMcCauley

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, the crust is not as thin as their regular thin crust on the one that I got anyway. I really like it but I like Papa Johns in general.

Mine was cut into 10 pieces

I ordered one too. Yeah the crust isn't thin thin. Probably to account for all the excess cheese and meat.

10 slices here too. Didnt get the Shaq box either, though they did toss in a ton of their green seasoning packets. I love those.