• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What should the abbreviation be?

• DS

Votes: 341 13.4%
  • DS5

Votes: 1,674 65.6%
  • DSe

Votes: 181 7.1%
  • DSns

Votes: 37 1.4%
  • DSense

Votes: 295 11.6%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 25 1.0%

• Total voters

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
Are...are those Vita buttons!?
giphy.gif

VITA REVITALIZED

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Pretty sure the dual color scheme is making me not like it. Wish it was all black. Also, if the controller is white, does that mean the console will be two tone too? 🤢

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
You guys are out of your minds. This looks surprisingly good. My only issue is the lack of colors for the square, triangle etc buttons.

also I guess we know what the color scheme of the launch console will be.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Sexy AF in my humble opinion. Interested in seeing the feedback the buttons provide. Loving everything I've heard about the PS5 so far. Can't wait for them to show some games. Any day now.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
About the Battery Life
We also took thoughtful consideration into ways to maintain a strong battery life for DualSense's rechargeable battery, and to lessen the weight of the controller as much as possible as new features were added.

JED BARTLETT

Oct 27, 2017
Belfast
Like the idea of haptic feedback. Adaptive triggers could be interesting if used right. All in all looks like a solid controller with some new next gen features.

Zej

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks more ergonomic than DSx, so that's good. If only they'd adopt the asym sticks like the Xbox, then it'd be perf.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
I like it, looks cool. Looks like they've improved the triggers and the sticks.

Also, I don't get people saying "it's ugly" -- like, wtf? That's not an ugly controller. You can probably get a diff. color if that scheme bothers you so much

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like the shape took design cues from the Xbox One pad...

This might actually be the first PlayStation controller that feels comfortable to my hands...

Now, can I get it in asymmetrical stick layout? Because that might make it perfect.... you know aside from the awful color scheme...

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
A segment of people here are going to call it ugly, but that's clean as fuck, honestly.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I actually love it, and can already imagine the white areas with amazing different color choices.

I do have reservations looking at the face buttons, since they don't look like they have as much travel as the DS4.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
It definitely looks like they looked into the Xbox controller so I'm happy!

I know people think it looks weird, but I bet it's going to feel really good ergonomically.