• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

Props to her owner for doing everything he could for a pet that must have been very different to raise, in addition to the money raised for charity

To recap, Lil Bub had
  • Extreme dwarfism
  • Disproportionate limbs
  • A stunted lower jaw
  • Virtually no teeth
  • Extra toes (22 in total)
  • Osteopetrosis, the only known feline on record to have it
  • A recent bone infection, which is likely the cause of death

Last edited:

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck!

She had a swollen lump on her neck but I thought it would go away.

Grumpy Cat & Lil Bub in the same year just isn't fair.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
latest

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Man, it's so hard losing a pet. That just brought back memories of losing ours a little over two years ago, she'd developed special needs later in life but she never stopped being an absolutely pure source of light and love. I miss her terribly.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Animal celebs are the only ones worth blindly loving and respecting. Rest in peace, beautiful kitty šŸ’•

Nov 2, 2017
I had only seen this cat a few times, and this still hit me damn hard.

Losing a pet is fucking tough. They're family that loves you through thick and thin :/

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
for some reason I misread and was thinking it was talking about "internet famous bubb rubb"

As to this little kitty, that's so very sad :'(

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
Noooo all my favorite internet cats have died, first Colonel Meow, then Grumpy Cat, now Lil Bub :( That's sad

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Her videos were recommended to me by youtube from time to time. Always brought a smile and I really could tell how much her owners loved her.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Fuck, I'm crying for real and I never even heard about her. That farewell message is too much for me. RIP BUB.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
DAMN. On Bub's mailing list as my wife loved her so picked some merch up a few times especially since some of the proceeds always went to help out other animals. The dude no doubt loved her. Cried like a little baby reading his farewell.
RIP Bubs.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I'm literally bawling

Feels silly. Whatever I loved that kitty. Just like I loved Grumpy Cat.

Fuck losing both in one year

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
To recap, Lil Bub had
  • Extreme dwarfism
  • Disproportionate limbs
  • A stunted lower jaw
  • Virtually no teeth
  • Extra toes (22 in total)
  • Osteoporosis, the only known feline on record to have it
  • A recent bone infection, which is likely the cause of death

8 years seems like a long time for all of that. RIP Lil Bub, always seemed like a little sweetheart.

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck me. Losing Grumpy Cat was enough but now this news pops up? I'm fucking tearing here at the DMV, glad she lived a long love filled life with an owner that treated her like any other kitty.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
lil bub, I never heard of you, but best of luck in the kitty hotel in the clouds.

I think pet celebrity deaths haven't really affected me because I learned that Fatso the Cat ('Keyboard Cat') had been long dead by the time that video became viral.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
šŸ
8 years is one hell of a lifetime for a cat with so many health issues. RIP lil girl, props to the owner for taking such good care of her.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
Bub was the only internet animal I actually loved so this is a bit of a blow. ngl I may have just cried a human tear out of my eye

Jan 2, 2018
Is this one of those alternate reality things, because I'm 99% sure Lil Bub died a year or so ago.

And no, I'm not thinking of Grumpy Cat. I know the difference between the two.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
RIP Lil Bub. Owner was a hero for giving that kitty a chance and a loving home for all these years.

Oct 25, 2017
Life is fucking miserable.

Her passing brought up a lot of regret and shame I have about past two relationships, with people who both introduced me to Bub and brought that great light and energy into my life.

Shit fucking sucks. Guess I'll cry my eyes out at work because of a goddamn cat.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
RIP. Loved her content over the years and I empathize with her caretaker since we lost one of our cats earlier this year as well. Beautiful creatures that bring so much love and joy, Lil Bub was awesome.

Oct 30, 2017
Dammit, I got teary-eyed reading that.

The last few videos of seen of Lil Bub were sweet and heartbreaking all at once, you could see how she struggled to walk but she looked so happy with her owners.

Rest in peace you sweet little beautiful princess. :(

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Poor baby lost the generic lottery, but her life was full of more love than she possibly could have known

RIP

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
It can't be emphasized enough what a miraculous cat she was. Her doctors initially gave her three to six months when she was a baby, but the Dude never gave up on her. She lived more than eight years, traveled and accomplished more than most people do in an 80-year lifetime. Just a remarkable little thing.