• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 110527

Mar 11, 2022
kinda hope TDU is a placeholder date as well... have a morbid curiosity about it, but it dropping this year when we've seen 0.00% of gameplay so far is a yiiikes

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I want to believe stray will come out next month

Surely if it was coming on the 19th we would know about it by now? Sony have been heavily promoting that game, I would have thought they would have had it at their most recent State of Play.

Anyway, I am assuming that that was the original date but has since been delayed internally.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Dwarf Fortress seems like its been listed forever and surprised its taken so long for this Steam release, but Sept 30th is better than never.

Atomic Heart's developer is based out of Moscow so who knows whether Steam would even allow it to be released in June.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Frostpunk 2, 2024? Fuck.

For real, holy fucking shit this is heartrending.
hSCfnFa.png

Last edited:

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
These are all definitely dates set by whoever's in charge of the Steam info for their company, and are almost definitely all rough estimates. But as rough estimates, that's rad.

Kratos2098

Feb 18, 2022
The Sonic date is for sure a placeholder. They said Holiday 2022 and September isn't holiday, it's fall.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
A few more:
Multiversus: 30 December 2022
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (weird that it even has a Steam page, it's an Epic exclusive set for March 25th): 31 March 2022
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum: 30 September 2022
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (rumors of it being delayed to 2023 make a lot of sense): 30 December 2022
A Plague Tale: Requiem: 30 December 2022
Scorn: 7 October 2022
Aren't Epic exclusives 6-9 months? Wonderlands's date is mega weird, now I don't know if I want to pre-purchase the great edition on Epic.

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
Stray soon? Yay.

Edit: I agree with those who say if this were true we would've seen more promo by now.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
Sonic seems to early. Didn't they plan to release Sonic Origins first, then Sonic Frontiers?

Ganepark32

Nov 21, 2021
Would love to see Stray come that early, crazier things have happened and even with the likes of Ghostwire Tokyo we've had a short turn around on a release date announcement so it could happen as Annapurna do like to throw out a surprise now and then.

I had it pegged for a May release myself just on what they've shown and said about its release so we'll see.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic might be a placeholder though I'm hopeful for it to come by the end of 2022, but man if TMNT Shredder's Revenge comes out in the summer that would be sweet!

Edward850

Software & Netcode Engineer at Nightdive Studios
Verified
Apr 5, 2019
New Zealand
Important note about these dates: they are in complete control by the developers and can be set to anything at any time. They are rather meaningless and should be considered placeholder, erroneous or otherwise until something corroborates them (individually, of course, they aren't all correct just because one is).