• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit Y'all. Izzy is the best. Thats all.

OP
OP
Masoyama

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He champ now! 18-0 and first (EDIT: Second) African champ. The real deal.

Last edited:

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol that crowd is mild af

Literally can hear like one white chick hooting and hollering

OP
OP
Masoyama

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, these shots are amazing.

1179286442.jpg.0.jpg

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The callout at the end was hilarious too. Israel ain't fucking around. He's taking names and not waiting for the matchmakers. Next up Paula Costa

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure Naruto summons are illegal under the unified rules. Adesanya's win should be overturned to a DQ.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No hate but just being real, Paulo Costa is probably going to kill this dude in the ring. Good fight tonight though!

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Oh shit. Usman was born in Africa or has African descent? I might have made a huge goof here.

Edit: Fuck me. African born.
I'd say ngannou is devastated he didn't get to be the first. I reckon he'll become heavy weight champ next year and we'll have 3 African champs all of a Sudan.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's what everyone said Whitaker was going to do to him. Once Costa's name is in the Death Note, it's all over..

Whitaker is a great fighter but he took so much damage fighting Romero not once but twice. I'm not trying to sell Israel short, he's an accurate and dynamic striker, but Costa is a machine who is juiced to the absolute limit. I guess we'll see.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
OP spoils the result at just the #4 post of the thread anyway lol.
Yeah and someone avoiding spoilers knows he's interim champ, as the title says. Said person probably wouldn't enter this thread then again read into this thread. At which point it's on them. But forcing it in front of someone's face less than an hour after a massive live event is less than radical, dude.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah and someone avoiding spoilers knows he's interim champ, as the title says. Said person probably wouldn't enter this thread then again read into this thread. At which point it's on them. But forcing it in front of someone's face less than an hour after a massive live event is less than radical, dude.
Fair enough, good point.

OP
OP
Masoyama

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No hate but just being real, Paulo Costa is probably going to kill this dude in the ring. Good fight tonight though!

Its definetly a great fight, but Costa has about 2 rounds of cardio and is sloppy as shit. Izzy could probably try to counter him for the first 2 and wait until he slows down enough.