• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Police work has gotten so much easier now that everyone is snitching on themselves for street cred these days.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, he could very well pardon them of any federal charges before any formal charges are even brought up, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what happens.
I assume he doesn't give a shit about these jackasses who can't rub his back first so I figure if they wait will after Jan 20 then they won't get a pardon...

grand

Oct 25, 2017
It's a bunch of idiots who have freely given prosecutors the Exhibit A & B for their future felony cases

In a twist of irony, they did something that the black people they hate would have never done

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
The videos I've seen show how woefully unprepared these people are for protest because they've never been persecuted or cared about other human beings. They don't know any basic tactics for protecting themselves or others. They could have at least worn masks but NOPE, they have to make it clear that they won't cover their mouths because FREEDOM. Fucking idiots

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

Lmao.

ive already seen a couple that generally go from "HAHA, IM HERE IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING" to "look at what i stole! MAGA!!!" to "this account no longer exists"

these morons think deleting their accounts delete the posts, lol

no concept of what servers actually store data-wise
They probably think only Google does this.

Or in their safe spaces of hate n bigotry they were safe.

Or like that lady said "why are they shooting at us?? They supposed to shoot at BLM. We're patriots!!"

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, he could very well pardon them of any federal charges before any formal charges are even brought up, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what happens.
Pardon depends on knowing the specific individual

Trump could grant amnesty however, but everyone is hoping he doesn't know what that is.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
They probably think only Google does this.

Or in their safe spaces of hate n bigotry they were safe.

Or like that lady said "why are they shooting at us?? They supposed to shoot at BLM. We're patriots!!"
same folks will run to Parler and 8chan to post their vitriol and death threats, thinking no one but like-minded fucks will see it

as if the fbi aint already neck deep in their deep-end

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I assume he doesn't give a shit about these jackasses who can't rub his back first so I figure if they wait will after Jan 20 then they won't get a pardon...

"They" who? Remember, there doesn't even have to be a formal charge in order for a pardon to be granted. All the dumbfuck needs is a list of names of the people who have been identified.

I don't think he cares about them one bit either, but if I've learned anything over the past 4 years, it's that this sack of shit will do anything to have the last "fuck you."

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
They're all so proud and they all seemed...high. Maybe not high, but like their their thought process has a short circuit. It's crazy what disinformation does.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to bet that many of these morons think they are hiding by deleting their social media and closing their laptop.

"If I don't check, there's no one there."

Oct 25, 2017
"They" who? Remember, there doesn't even have to be a formal charge in order for a pardon to be granted. All the dumbfuck needs is a list of names of the people who have been identified.

I don't think he cares about them one bit either, but if I've learned anything over the past 4 years, it's that this sack of shit will do anything to have the last "fuck you."
They, the feds
And it seems he's only pre pardoning people who've helped him first, so I think the smart thing might be to just wait till after he's gone

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
One dude, Josiah Colt, is from Boise and the local news has been covering him pretty extensively with a more or less Shocked Pikachu attitude. One of the channels talked to him and apparently he's "really sorry" and merely "got caught up in the moment". He's screwed and I'm laughing.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how important this realization is to the overall discourse, but I want to say it anyway.

These guys were really so blind to the consequences of their actions, breaking into one of the most important governmental locations in the whole country, that they honestly see no problem in openly bragging about it for the world to see. It never once occurred to them that they were a violent mob. They're so isolated in their echo chambers that they don't know a single person who'd tell them that what they did is anything but incredibly heroic and patriotic.

This is such an awful situation it actually has layers.

On one hand, I despise and condemn their actions and and I hope everyone involved in the actual mob faces charges.

At the same time, some tiny part of me does feel a tiny sliver of sympathy, because some of these people are so fucking lost that they actually don't realize Trump lies about *everything* and so they genuinely thought they were living in a reality where they had to take the capital to stop the election being stolen. Now they are adults, so they are responsible for their actions and the casualties they caused. But the real blame for that fall mostly on Trump himself for deliberately peddling this bullshit narrative (and the enablers who helped him propagate it, especially the objecting lawmakers in Congress) for no good reason whatsoever other than to stroke his ego and the slim chance it might have worked and subverted democracy. And in typical Trump fashion, he's gone and backstabbed them on their way out the door to prison by condemning their actions that he incited (and apparently deliberately did not stop) and implying they deserve to justice for what he had them do.

The man really should go to prison.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
One dude, Josiah Colt, is from Boise and the local news has been covering him pretty extensively with a more or less Shocked Pikachu attitude. One of the channels talked to him and apparently he's "really sorry" and merely "got caught up in the moment". He's screwed and I'm laughing.
Caught up in the moment... of overthrowing the United States government?

Oct 27, 2017
it's so funny.

trump enabled them, then enabled them to disregard masks, which if worn would have made it harder for them to be identified (but not completely), then in his scripted video tonight shit all over them.

it's a great source of happiness for me.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if these guys are looking at federal charges, could daddy trump pardon or pre pardon them?
Kinda hope they wait till after transition to do something about these fools
u think donald dump is going to pardon viking guy?
mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly this is cathartic in a way, but the ones that really concern me, in that they are gonna be harder to find, are like the guy that showed up in military regalia with zip ties and armed to the teeth.

He wore a full mask and seemed to be someone that would have seriously escalated the situation if he had stumbled upon a senator or aide. Looked prepared to kidnap or create a hostage situation.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Part of this attitude is obviously white privilege, but I'm as white as they come and would never dream that I could get away with filming and posting myself committing federal crimes.

These people don't take anything seriously, probably because they're morons. Electing a reality TV star president? "It's fine, I'm sure that job doesn't have any important responsibilities". A deadly pandemic ravaging the country? "Eh, the flu kills lots of people every year and nobody worries". Breaking into the capital during the certification of an election? "Whatever, I'm sure it's just a fine or community service or something".

Like, I know these people have experienced consequences in some form before now. They must have. For something. But they act like they're untouchable, like the laws of society and causality have no effect on them. It could be the end of days and these idiots would be out barbecuing as the four horsemen rode across the sky. I don't understand them.

Oct 25, 2017
Remember the lady who got punched in the face for swiping at another woman yesterday? Her own daughter ratted her out.

She also put her entire family on blast for turning against her for being gay and wanting to support Black Lives Matter.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why would he do it, though? What's in it for him?

If anything, he's going to try to distance himself from these losers so he doesn't get implicated himself. Pardoning them would bea tacit admission that he approves their actions (which we all know he does, but he wants to deny it).

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
This is such an awful situation it actually has layers.

On one hand, I despise and condemn their actions and and I hope everyone involved in the actual mob faces charges.

At the same time, some tiny part of me does feel a tiny sliver of sympathy, because some of these people are so fucking lost that they actually don't realize Trump lies about *everything* and so they genuinely thought they were living in a reality where they had to take the capital to stop the election being stolen. Now they are adults, so they are responsible for their actions and the casualties they caused. But the real blame for that fall mostly on Trump himself for deliberately peddling this bullshit narrative (and the enablers who helped him propagate it, especially the objecting lawmakers in Congress) for no good reason whatsoever other than to stroke his ego and the slim chance it might have worked and subverted democracy. And in typical Trump fashion, he's gone and backstabbed them on their way out the door to prison by condemning their actions that he incited (and apparently deliberately did not stop) and implying they deserve to justice for what he had them do.

The man really should go to prison.

If someone spends their entire life lying and then lies to you and you choose to believe it, that is definitely not "mostly" on them for peddling lies. It's like 95% on you.

Also, just to be clear: these folks do not only believe these kinds of lies from Trump. They believe them from other politicians at various levels, they believe it from right-wing media and they believe it from right-wing personalities, celebrities and even accounts like MAGAPatriot7274738837🇺🇸✝ on Twitter. Trump's lies take precedent if something doesn't match but other than that they lap that shit up from all sides. You need that level of exposure for the type of radicalization these people experience.

Having said all that: you know who is MOSTLY responsible? It's themselves because at a fundamental level they believe the shit - or the basis for the shit - they hear from these sources long before they hear it. Many times those sources are not telling them anything they didn't already know, think, or would think it you asked them without referring to said sources. All those sources are doing are acting like mirrors, bouncing back the lies and fantasies they've long-ago created and long-since believed, and the best example of that is that Trump NEVER mentioned or used any of the phrases associated with this idiotic conspiracy movement like "deep state" until his supporters flooded his social media with it and his aides told him about it. This shit is on them. No sympathy other than the really young ones who don't know better.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
That dude has no career as a actor anymore.

Speaking of which, his momma's house is being sworn by local reporters in Arizona. Mom calls him a hero.
Remember the lady who got punched in the face for swiping at another woman yesterday? Her own daughter ratted her out.

She also put her entire family on blast for turning against her for being gay and wanting to support Black Lives Matter.

Jesus the way those magats handled that woman cop. One tough guy tried to punch her then three others literally picker her up and threw her to the cops.