• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah probably not gonna happen since Oculus is publishing.

That said, seeing these gradually making me very excited for the eventual PSVR2 powered by a PS5. And to see how good things can at least look in our current PSVRs with a PS5 while we wait.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all about getting more large scale VR games with smooth locomotion, but something about this screams painfully uninspired. The dime store Galadriel narration ain't helping.

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
looked kinda hype and then nothing happened. seems like theres some environmental destruction, and pushing buttons, i guess this was a teaser.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Surprised Sony have contracted insomniac for an original vr title. Give me something like metroid prime vr insomniac!

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Do we know if they have mentioned anything about the Quest? My Rift is basically retiring with how much time I've spent on my Quest lately.
Surprised Sony have contracted insomniac for an original vr title. Give me something like metroid prime vr insomniac!
Well, they didn't. Save your shock and surprise!

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
Insomniac make a weird amount of pretty good AA titles, in for this.

I really wish they would make a Spiderman VR game though, I'm sure the locomotion would mean it'd be only possible to play it in 5 minute intervals, but I would pay full price for that regardless.

Last edited:

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I played this at PAX at the oculus booth. Really fun game. There were some really cool VR things to do, like fixing your own arm, and having to pick it up and put it on.

Oct 30, 2017
I REALLY wish insomniacs VR offerings were on PSVR....but this looks like it would so be woth an Occulus for. Maybe one day I'll be able to get one.