• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

If you don't know who this insider is, he's quite a reliable one as he's leaked a bunch of correct info about Modern Warfare and Black Ops(The new versions). Like for example last year he leaked what MW2019 would be called and what it would be, right before it was revealed. But of course take it with a grain of salt as things could change or he might be wrong.

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
I want North Korea shit. Gimme more.

Edit: We won't see it until next year lol

netprints

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just make it better than 5. I enjoyed 5s game play but the lack of meaningful content was such a bummer. Could of been way better.

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly what everyone wants. Give us our blackhawks, little birds, abrams and most importantly, don't fuck it up.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Hell yes, I have never had fun playing a WW game online. They make for great story modes but the multiplayer is always wack af with every franchise imo.

Last edited:

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Might not be the most interesting setting but its the only way you get guns with 50 attachments to choose from.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
It needs to be. I just want a continuation of the direction that BF3 and BF4 were taking the series. Had their problems but there was some great potential. Two of my favourite MP games of all time.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
are they listening to the community? will they listen? i dont think they'll listen.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would have preferred a 2142 sequel, but really I'm down for whatever/whenever.

I thoroughly enjoy both BF1 and BF5 though, so I guess I'm just easy to please.

Battlefield games are just fun in general for me.

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018
So seriously, there will be nothing like Battlefield 3 and 1 in terms of nostalgia for me.

Some of the best MP Games I have ever played. 4 and V were meh.

Sotonian

Oct 25, 2017
Wish we would get a 'Cold war gone hot' scenario like World in Conflict but for Battlefield. Would have a ton of equipment and weapons that most people would consider modern