• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
July 2021:

November 22, 2021:
www.resetera.com

No, trans people did not harass or dox JK Rowling. She did however unleash her Twitter followers to harass them.

Twitter is on fire over this right now, but for very much the wrong reasons... Multiple trans activists took pictures of themselves peacefully holding signs in front of Rowling's house. The pictures *did* show Rowling's home address... But that address is to a known historic home, to and it's...

November 23, 2021:

Direct link:
Found an alternative link

0bin - encrypted pastebin

0bin is a client-side-encrypted alternative pastebin. You can store code/text/images online for a set period of time and share with the world. Featuring burn after reading, history, clipboard.

Last edited:

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Lol good on him but this the equivalent of when Paul Blart 2 got leak, it's shit that has been released on the internet

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Vieweranon usually has decent info too. I've followed him for a while.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
User Banned (5 Days): Concern Trolling; History of Trolling
Isn't this bad for everyone who works on these movies? The cast and crew?
Should anyone be rejoicing at the breaking of NDA that these people signed? It's literally a crime??

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Fantastic Scripts and How Not To Write Them.

It sounds fucking terrible honestly. The whole quilin shit made me question what I ever liked about the Harry Potter series before all the transphobia. I rolled my eyes reading this

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
That's a JK Rowling plot alright, or a very well made fake.

Doubt this will affect the film financially, honestly.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Should anyone be rejoicing at the breaking of NDA that these people signed? It's literally a crime??

Can we please have 1 thread about JKRs transphobia that doesn't include hundreds of "But what of the developers / actors / publishers / etc" bullshit?

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Why? As someone who works in the industry, I'm tired of seeing people use people in my field as meat puppets to provide coverfire for something they like.

The crew has been paid for their work already. Even if somehow there are no more Fantastic Beasts films, they'll move onto something else just as easily. The cast almost assuredly will be fine, there will be more of these films,a good number of them have starred in two of these already, and they've been paid even more than the crew has.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
How quickly is this thread going to eclipse the other thread about her actual awful acts against 3 trans people who dared to speak up against her...

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
doesn't sound as incomprehensible as the 2nd one but like...none of these movies really have a proper ending. so much shit happens then everyone just backs off and walks away.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Why? As someone who works in the industry, I'm tired of seeing people use people in my field as meat puppets to provide coverfire for something they like.

The crew has been paid for their work already. Even if somehow there are no more Fantastic Beasts films, they'll move onto something else just as easily. The cast almost assuredly will be fine, there will be more of these films,a good number of them have starred in two of these already, and they've been paid even more than the crew has.

Double this, we've been paid already and we don't care if NDA get broken

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
Is there a TL;DR for this? Don't feel like spending too much time reading this drivel but I am extremely curious to see how bad this thing is gonna be.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Reading through that summary, I know it's legit because the whole thing just made me bored and sad at how much I used to like the Harry Potter lore.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
literally rehashing: the movie

rowling is a terfy piece of shit, but she's also a shitty writer

fuck you jk rowling

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Seems incohesive, though many movies do if they're written like this.

Fuck JK Rowling though tbh

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
The cast and crew have already been paid, almost none of them will get any extra kind of compensation based on box office grosses, and it's not a fucking crime to spoil a movie lmao

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
That movie sounds terribly boring and it sounds like they already retconned some stuff. Zombie baby deer sounds kinda cool but that can't save this crap.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
July 2021:

November 22, 2021:
www.resetera.com

No, trans people did not harass or dox JK Rowling. She did however unleash her Twitter followers to harass them.

Twitter is on fire over this right now, but for very much the wrong reasons... Multiple trans activists took pictures of themselves peacefully holding signs in front of Rowling's house. The pictures *did* show Rowling's home address... But that address is to a known historic home, to and it's...

November 23, 2021:

Direct link:
web.archive.org

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore - Pastebin.com

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

10/10 service.