• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting! They must have big news if they think they'll be heard the same day as SoP.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Outer Worlds does look good, but I can't help but feel it needs another 6 months to bake. The animations, combat and lack of music feels as if the game is being pushed for the sake of being shipped, perhaps by the publisher or someone within Obsidian, but it really needs more time to make it feel like a high 80s game. Seems like low to mid 70s, I'm rooting for Obsidian (I love them) so I'm hoping this isn't the case. But I have to be honest.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if that shakeup in the inside xbox team a while back was done to make these more Nintendo Direct-like, literally everyone seems to love the format. I really dont expect it but itd be a nice surprise.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Looks different then usual?

EFPyaTDUYAAXU6o

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Did they mention how long this will be? I feel like I read somewhere that it would 1h long, but maybe I just came up with that out of nowhere

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Inside Xbox has always been a boring event with barely any big news, but I am hopeful they will have something if they are coming after a SoP and months of silence from Sony.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
isn't this the game that was destroyed at release because of how bad it was?

As someone who played it at launch and played a shit load the past 2 months i can say it's 1000x better. Of course it has it's performance issued like ARK but if you love ARK you'll love Atlas.

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
Inside Xbox has always been a boring event with barely any big news, but I am hopeful they will have something if they are coming after a SoP and months of silence from Sony.

Inside Xbox was planned for this date before the Sony State of Play was even announced, as Xbox mentioned this date first at Gamescom. And Xbox has their biggest Inside Xbox show/event planned for X019 in November in London, so this won't have any major news.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017

Inside Xbox outside of E3 or other gaming events is more of a monthly Game Pass ad with some news sprinkled in. If you want bigger news then you'll have to wait for XO19.

Edit: I see that everyone has responded lol

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
So I assume no Inside Xbox in October and then XO19 in November?

Wonder what we can expect at that, they weren't done with acquiring studios, right? Apparently some people are hoping for Fable but we all know that will be a E3 next year thing at the earliest.

JetBazooka

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
Why is this on the same day as state of play? Was this planned before or is there some kind of game company event happening like E3 or something?