• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Are there any good Xbox Atmos headsets?

BeyerDynamic DT 770 Pro.
Get the 80ohm version.

DT770pro-large.jpg

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
That was NOT the way for Microsoft to show off Project xCloud streaming.

Google, you're upto bat, next.

I can't help but to laugh at this GTA radio ad.

FUCK THE CLOUD

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
As Reach finally joins MCC + X1X treatment, instantly the real meaning of life seems crystal clear to me now.

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I wasnt even paying attention to the Revs.

You just played yourself.
VC3ftrO.jpg

Look at the revs when shes tapping the right trigger.
You can see the revs clearly bouncing around like someone is tapping on the accelerator.....her speed isnt changing much because she is going from 100% throttle to 0% throttle erratically and the car doesnt actually have time to gain or lose much speed.

And yes no human being plays Forza like that.......but if anything its proof shes actually doing that madness.

Err... Nope, really can't see it, sorry! The revs don't seem to match up at all from what I can see. That, combined with how poorly the steering matches up to her analogue inputs, makes it seem suuuuper off to me. I play a ton of Forza and I'm sure the handling isn't that floaty :P

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry but another meh episode for me. Pacing is much better but still too much forced banter. Biggest news was MCC on PC, cool but highly expected after all the hints. Fucking commercials, cut that shit. Spacial audio update is cool but we didn't get any real info. Another controller....zZzZzZ. New trailer for One Piece looked nice at least. I love SoD but we really didn't need time dedicated to talk about difficulty levels. Xcloud talk looks like it was only thrown in because Google is about to talk about their platform. They mention BC but then show off FF ports. Also ending with a cinematic trailer for an online focused game is just....puzzling. They did do a great job with the focus and appreciation of women in this episode, easily the best part.

Really my biggest issue with this and every other episode is the lack of content. Until they can pump up enough content that's worth talking about, they just need to stop doing these. I can see them being better prepared next gen with all the studios opening up on projects and next gen excitement. However they just aren't aggressive enough with content now to make these shows worth watching right now. It's all fluff, sprinkled with some BS, with a reveal or two on the side.

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Because it's probably a lot easier. They could theoretically just run these things on 360 hardware and stream it to you without having to optimize anything.
Kinda like Sony with their service and PS3 games.
If it wouldn't be much of a difference we would have all these game downloadable and playable on PS4.

Yeah, no. I mean, seriously, first of all, the PS3 is a completely different kind of beast and infamously difficult to emulate, which was the only reason they had to use actual PS3 hardware for PSNow. That's also the reason why they added PS2 games to the PS4 and not PS3 games. But the thing is, Xbox 360 and OG Xbox games are already on the Xbox One. It would be crazy inefficient and wasteful to have different servers for different consoles. They are just not going to do that.

Oh and, I think I see some of the confusion, I don't even mean this gen. I don't think they will change much this gen anymore, put the next one is so close and I can totally see native running 360 game to get replaced with their streaming service because they can get out more games a lot faster, as their explanation.

Seriously man, I'd bet you a hundred dollar that the next Xbox is going to be natively backwards compatible with Xbox One, 360 and OG Xbox games. There is seriously zero reason for them not to have that. Seriously, they wouldn't have gone through the effort of making a backwards compatability system for all of their older consoles just to then throw it all away again 5 years later.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
This was a very good show in-terms of pace and hosts. They kept things moving and despite being 50 minutes. It never felt like it was really dragging compared to some of the earlier shows. Like the biggest complaint I would have is content, I didn't care about a lot of the stuff there. But to be fair, someone else might've liked the things I didn't.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Great show! Good game news, great segment about women in gaming, new controller and not crazy fillers.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I knew all these years of keeping my XBL avatar with a Halo Reach Skull helmet would come back to be big again. Just an avatar but still cool.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
hTElRTv.gif

Err... Nope, really can't see it, sorry! The revs don't seem to match up at all from what I can see. That, combined with how poorly the steering matches up to her analogue inputs, makes it seem suuuuper off to me. I play a ton of Forza and I'm sure the handling isn't that floaty :P

Watch the revs as she taps it is matching.

Shes not fully depressing the analogs on sum adjustments and you can see when she actually holds the analog the car reacts because she almost went off the road.

Im not even sure what we are arguing.....her weird play style makes it easy to see this is working.
Both the cars different turn styles and the revs hoping match her clicking (Its all digital) style of driving.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Glad they are releasing one by one. Get your ducks in a row, keep them waddling and return population pools for each release as sustain against other game releases over time. Great idea all round. I could shed a tear at this mature 343 studio.

Oct 27, 2017
I got the mix pot stuff and it scared the crap out of me. I went into apex and saw that I had a starter pack. Thought my acct was hacked and somebody was buying stuff