• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Inside Xbox is kicking off right now with: 💚 Halo: Master Chief Collection 😷 The Division 2 🎮 Xbox Game Pass AND MORE!
Inside Xbox is back on Tuesday, March 12, at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET with even more exclusive news, content, interviews and footage you won't see anywhere else!

We'll have some exciting news involving Halo: The Master Chief Collection! The hourlong episode will also feature DayZ, One Piece World Seeker and of course, Xbox Game Pass! Of course, there's much more that we can't reveal just yet, so be sure to tune in live on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter on Tuesday, March 12th at 2 p.m PT / 5 p.m. ET.

And we have special hints leading up to Halo: The Master Chief Collection finally hitting PC!

a1c1f2b45c382cfd0672473e8cc838a5.png

Xbox Official Channel on Youtube here!

Other sites!
Mixer
Twitch

Last edited:

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Age of Empires won't be shown. Sea of Thieves won't either, that is the 20th. Also I think everyone is just using that Halo thread.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Age of Empires won't be shown. Sea of Thieves won't either, that is the 20th. Also I think everyone is just using that Halo thread.
Freaking dang it and I used the old announcement posted days ago to use this lol. Okay I'll tell a mod to change it! Thanks!

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Man all you guys posting pizzas, I've been vomiting like the whole day and can't have any, you've made my day hell rofl.