• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
so is he just gonna talk about the game without saying anything new?
giphy.gif

he just rambled on for like 5 minutes

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
If I had friends, I would use the shit out of that SOT deal. This could really help expand the player base!

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Really appreciate the numbers being dropped by this Rare guy. 35/65 split between PC/Xbox. Playerbase has doubled recently. You normally don't get that kind of detail.

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
I swear endless E3 trailer barrages plus insta gratification YouTube options means people think anything drags if there's an actual human talking for longer than 3 minutes. Chill your beans people.

Oct 26, 2017
God I wish I loved Sea of Thieves, but I just don't. The combat felt like a chore to me, the sword and gun combat that is, not the ship combat. And they are bringing arena, could be fun but not with that combat system. But I do like the humor, the art style and visuals. Guess I can give it another shot when I get game pass again in the near future, see if the changes has done something for me.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I love how I'm starting to understand a bit of Japanese! My learning is slowly working!

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the mega update is Arena, Tall Tales and more all in one update. Sort of like a soft relaunch for the 1st birthday, but it's a ways out. But it definitely sounds like a big update.