• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Any sort of hardware/bundle talk just slows the show down to a crawl, just make a quick 10-20 sec video.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
hard to be excited about controller colors after customization options and elite controllers have been available for so long

Adam802

Banned
Feb 12, 2018
love the rubber grips on regular non-elite controllers. Should be standad on all xbox controllers next gen, as long as they dont peel off.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Interrupting your game presentation to hock tickets to a live co-branded media "experience" is a short road to making me regret tuning in in the first place. Everything else had seemed solid.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If Outpost Discovery is a good idea, I think I'm outgrowing Halo as a brand. This feels so incredibly late-coming and lame, especially in such a relatively long window of there being no game release to provide it substance.
Let's remember that this starts at the beginning of July, after E3, where we might get stuff on Halo Infinite

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Astroneer is amazing, btw. Legitimately wonderful game, and I wish they gave it more stage-time that wasn't the system in the stratosphere gimmick. The v1 launch today is exciting.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017