• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017
I like the main character's design and I'm a little intrigued by the story, but I didn't get much of a sense of what kind of game this is. Do you only ever control the spaceship? Is it on-rails Star Fox style or more open?

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize this was Deep Silver Fishlabs. That has me more optimistic. They're a solid little developer that's been getting better with each game.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Now I wish it was called Chorvis because it sounds cooler. What a silly looking U.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the visual presentation of this game. The lighting and effects looked so good.
Now I wish it was called Chorvis because it sounds cooler. What a silly looking U.
It's from Latin. You can find some older English buildings using the style. The problem is that there was no way to know they would use that font, as it's some sci fi game, thus the confusion

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the visual presentation of this game. The lighting and effects looked so good.

It's from Latin. You can find some older English buildings using the style. The problem is that there was no way to know they would use that font, as it's some sci fi game, thus the confusion

Interesting. Didnt know that. Expecting it to get memed close to release date though

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
As I saw the question pop up a couple of times: You (in person of Nara) are flying your starfighter Forsaken in third-person. The world is semi-open and you complete story missions to advance the main narrative and unlock new areas.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Space faux sim seems cool. Story didn't really grab me though. Not many games like this right now so I am interested.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Will keep my eye on this one. It was one of the few things that caught my attention

Binster

Oct 27, 2017
It's not even been six months since a game with this name was announced. What gives?

www.resetera.com

Chorus: An Adventure Musical From The Writers of Dragon Age and Pillars of Eternity

A while back David Gaider and Liam Esler announced their brand new studio Summerfall that would soon reveal their brand new first title. Many expected it to be an RPG since both Liam and David have experience working on titles like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Knights of the Old Republic and...

Oct 29, 2017
It's not even been six months since a game with this name was announced. What gives?

www.resetera.com

Chorus: An Adventure Musical From The Writers of Dragon Age and Pillars of Eternity

A while back David Gaider and Liam Esler announced their brand new studio Summerfall that would soon reveal their brand new first title. Many expected it to be an RPG since both Liam and David have experience working on titles like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Knights of the Old Republic and...

Hoo man, I had forgotten all about this one. And I even backed it!

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

www.resetera.com

Was about to say. That's rough for the Fig guys :(

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
As I saw the question pop up a couple of times: You (in person of Nara) are flying your starfighter Forsaken in third-person. The world is semi-open and you complete story missions to advance the main narrative and unlock new areas.
Thanks for the context!

The snippets of gameplay looked interesting, and I'm super down to give this a try.