• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
Would love to see one instance of 10 seconds of uninterrupted gameplay of literally anything

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I think we've definitely reached the point where the majority of games from even big publishers simply don't have the budget to reach the level of visual quality consoles can reach.

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Lol enemy designs are certainly something haha. Looks this could be next game from the Code Vein devs?

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
This looks like a very rough clone of Astral Chain with some especially unimpressive environment art.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
This is a next gen event right ? Cause it all looks current gen so far.
No sensible 3rd party developer/publisher is immediately gonna abandon the huge PS4+XB1 installbase, and cross-gen games are always just gonna be current-gen games with prettier graphics, a higher resolution and hopefully a solid 60FPS. If you want to see true next-gen footage you'll have to wait for games 100% developed with next-gen consoles in mind, not with consoles from 2013.

anf

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco, USA
To be clear, most of these games look great. It just seems strange to start the next gen reveal with that. There is a risk that people will associate next gen with this at least until July.

Omeganex9999

Oct 25, 2017
London
I am sure they're keeping some cool gameplay last, but currently I don't even know what I'm looking at most of the time.

Also, not impressed graphically.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Scarlet Nexus is my kind of anime nonsense

Hope it's not a souls-like tho

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I'M A ROGUE OPERATIVE

or

I'M A PSYCHIC WARRIOR

take your pick

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like anime games are going to have the same production values for the 3rd gen in a row. This game better be 120fps.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Stop complaining about the fucking graphics of games guys. That's not what's important, it's about new games.

That Bandai game looked fantastic.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
The Ascent is a SOLO AND COOP ACTION RPG

store.steampowered.com

The Ascent on Steam

The Ascent is a solo and co-op Action-shooter RPG set in a cyberpunk world. The mega corporation that owns you and everyone, The Ascent Group, has just collapsed. Can you survive without it?

SOLD