• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I think it's clear at this point that most of the big publishers are saving their heavy hitters for their own events. I don't expect to see any big surprises. Same goes for PS5 event.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If there are going to be more then one trailer with a womb prominently featured, they should have shown the one that wasn't an alien corpse first.

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
See, this is the mistake that Microsoft made. They built this up as the "first Series X gameplay", when they're just showing 3rd party cross-platform games that look indistinguishable from what we'll get on a PS4 Pro/One X.

Microsoft's next-gen marketing has been on point, but I think this is the first mistake they've made. This isn't impressing anyone.
Some of these look like cool/good games but like I'm not buying a Series X to play them.

Seems like they should all run just fine on my One X- which is fine I guess.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Are people just now learning of cross-gen games? Because you'd think so based on the amount of comments saying "this doesn't look next-gen"

Deleted member 51848

Jan 10, 2019
Games try so hard to be movies. They should just be games.

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
Guess we'll have to stick with CG...err...I mean in engine representative of what is expected of next gen trailers for now.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Some of y'all really thought this was gonna be nothing but a string of next-gen exclusive games? We're at least a year or two out from that being a reality. This was always going to me mostly cross-gen titles that would be available on the PS4 and X1.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
By showing all these small studio games first, you are really diluting the vision of what this "super powerful" machine is capable of. Fuck man, even Madden looked ehhhh.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
This game is such a weird cross between ridiculously good graphics and some odd art direction choices.

EDIT: The Medium