• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Feels too early for chips and salsa, but I made all this fresh Pico and my fridge just smells like cilantro and garlic and it's hard to not get into this.

Come onnnnn Starfield!
I really fucked up... all I got is some pretzels and I told my team I'm taking a lunch break early today lol.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I turned on Twitch chat and it's being spammed by an Elden Ring copypasta. Huh.

Edit: Went into slow mode.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone experiencing crazy artifacts on the Youtube's stream? Looks like shit.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
One interesting side thing is the fact that Xbox will be highlighting some additional games today that take advantage of the 'Smart Delivery' feature where you can buy the game once for current platforms and then get the 'Optimized for Series X' version for free. Everyone is assuming that Sony will do the same which seems likely, but I wonder if Sony will stay silent on that topic after today when it is again highlighted by Xbox. It would definitely be a bad look for Sony not to do the same.
you really think third party games will charge folks that have a PS5 for the upgrade while letting XSX users get it for free? or that PSN wont have that verison up in the ps5 store? you really think that's gonna happen? put down the kool-aid for 5 mins

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Is the stream struggling for anyone else.. annoying. Both Twitch and Mixer not clean streams so far.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised only 53,000 watching. Was expecting more. Then again it is in the middle of the day on a thursday.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
imo if u don't care about TLOU spoilers go ahead and glance on over at the chat every once in a while. it's good to commune with your fellow netizens and bathe in their insanity

KazeSim

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanting to echo what digitalrelic and judge said about hiding chat. Just do it if you have any interest in the game and don't want be spoiled. Like many others I was spoiled while watching something completely unrelated (Destiny).

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Woah, 45 minute show! Gotta admit that's longer than I was expecting actually. Getting excited over here!

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
If people would like to watch the event via YouTube but are also worried about chat spoilers for The Last of Us 2, then I would like to direct you to the Summer Game Fest's website. They have an embedded YT stream, so no chat.

www.summergamefest.com

Summer Game Fest - Returns June 2024 in Los Angeles

See the future of video games at Summer Game Fest, the game industry's new digital, global event! Returns June 2024.
Thanks for that. I'm fucking paranoid about tlou spoilers, I even stopped reading comments to non-gaming related stuff lol.

angel_deamon

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Jan 8, 2018
tenor.gif

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Geoff talking is pretty much E3 for me.
HYPE.

Just show some next gen footage and we`re cool ok MS

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
you really think third party games will charge folks that have a PS5 for the upgrade while letting XSX users get it for free? or that PSN wont have that verison up in the ps5 store? you really think that's gonna happen? put down the kool-aid for 5 mins

I mean, we don't know anything about it, Cerny didn't even talk about the feature, maybe we wait until they reveal their solution?

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised only 53,000 watching. Was expecting more. Then again it is in the middle of the day on a thursday.
There's like 1000 different places people are watching. And it hasn't even started yet. I'd imagine viewership will be in the millions in total.