• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, it's cool. Quite a few people in this thread are following alternate prompts.
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I've recently been doing ink pieces based off the spooky movies I've been watching for October. Like this one based off Takashi Miike's Imprint. Spoiler alert; don't watch Takashi Miike's Imprint.
fEqbN.jpg

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I've recently been doing ink pieces based off the spooky movies I've been watching for October. Like this one based off Takashi Miike's Imprint. Spoiler alert; don't watch Takashi Miike's Imprint.
fEqbN.jpg
Nice art! Imprint is pretty cool (if a bit extreme) huh? I'm a big Miike fan and watched a number of his films last October. Gozu might be my fav, but Visitor Q is the most out there of the ones I've seen.

moving

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo
Have had a search online but can't really find much good. Does anyone have a Halloween themed prompt list they're following themselves? Doing the official prompt list, but would like something a little extra, specifically Halloween-y!

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
Day 5: build
I'm running behind after the weekend. Hoping to catch up in the next couple of days.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Day 8: Frail

My original idea was someone hanging from a fraying rope on the side of a building, but the head-on perspective I wanted was giving me vertigo. So instead I just went with the relatively easier path of hands on a ripping vine.

Yes, hands were the easier option.
cTcDHtA.png

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
Was real busy a couple of days ago, so I had to do some quick catchup pictures today:

tumblr_pz4uo1IHeb1sj0je3o1_540.png
tumblr_pz4xcgG5Uk1sj0je3o1_1280.png
tumblr_pz52gblyvQ1sj0je3o1_540.png

Day 8 and 9 were other old scans that fit each day's theme, while Day 10 was a new picture

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fell behind a bit over the weekend. Forgive the big post.

#5 George Brett
#6 Stan Musial
#7 Mickey Mantle
#8 Yogi Berra
#9 Ted Williams

ygPwZx0.jpg

TcNecno.jpg

xMXydG1.jpg

aDDBVuj.jpg

FRLK9Mf.jpg

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Today was not a good drawing day for me, so here's a stick figure.
ta995kT.png

OP
OP
XaviConcept

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
FIRE EMBLEM: THREE HOUSES
"I choose to believe in my potential"

EGfm_DlVAAAy322

Ingrid is a super badass and one of my favorite characters in the game so I was happy to get to draw her :)

Back after a couple of days, had some off the court injuries that happened on the court, lol sigh

Oct 29, 2017
Raging Spaniard, you look like a badass version of a guy I went to school with.
--
Day 10 - Pattern
4X5Py4I.png

(Luckily "Pattern" is the name of a character from Words of Radiance and Oathbringer)

OP
OP
XaviConcept

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
--
Day 10 - Pattern
4X5Py4I.png

(Luckily "Pattern" is the name of a character from Words of Radiance and Oathbringer)

maybe Im the same guy after a couple of level ups!

thats probably the best interpretation of Pattern Ive seen! When I read the book I was definitely like "ok writer, you dont know how shit works do you" but your design definitely brings it to life

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
--
Day 10 - Pattern
4X5Py4I.png

I had been secretly hoping you'd do a drawing of Pattern since he's my favorite. This is amazing!

Edited to add my own drawing from yesterday:

tumblr_pz4xqwzBAd1shb2cwo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
Trying my best to catch up so I did some super quick pen sketches for days 8 and 9 so I could be partially up to date on Inktober again. May do something rough and quick for day 10 as well as I'm not feeling anything for today's prompt.

Fumpster

Nov 4, 2017
FIRE EMBLEM: THREE HOUSES
"I choose to believe in my potential"

EGfm_DlVAAAy322

Ingrid is a super badass and one of my favorite characters in the game so I was happy to get to draw her :)

Back after a couple of days, had some off the court injuries that happened on the court, lol sigh

Holy cow dude, I'm amazed how much an elbow can do. I recently broke my ankle and had to waot FOREVER to get in for the operation without eating, so I know your pain with the fasting.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
10. Pattern
Officially, it refers to the pattern on his shirt. Unofficially, I was going to have a ghost of a football behind him, but that ended up looking like it was part of the KKK, so I nixed it. So I took the football away from him, which was also part of a pattern. Also, using an established character meant I was drawing based on a pattern set by someone else.
DslANBP.png

ExMachina

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Day 10 - Entrapta from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

fa21da6a7e50c20cbd8a20c67b395db31959657b.jpg

Just saw that this one of Nott (which is my favorite) and your Caleb are featured on their website (so tonight's episode). Have you done CR art before? I would like to say I would have remembered, but there are so many great pieces every week.
Oh sweet, appreciate the heads up. I've had some art make the reel before but mostly digital stuff.

And thanks! I always dig drawing Nott as far as the M9 designs go.

atmegatron

Dec 27, 2017
I took a break since I'm also in a music production course with daily assignments right now, and with work on top of that I did't have the inspiration to do more sketches. However did a small thing yesterday for "pattern", helped me unwind from all the other things on my mind - here it is: