• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CaptNink

Oct 27, 2017
B.C, Canada
giphy.gif

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
That's some justice. I hope the families of the slain children get some much needed closer.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good for him lmao. He's going to be working in a sugarcane field for side money by this time next year.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how fast a person/"company" can file bankruptcy?

We might find out.

Get rekt, Alex Jones

robox

Nov 10, 2017
now hit the man with punitive damages too.
needs to get bent over even more

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
We agree with Heslin that the district court has not yet ruled on Appellants' motion to dismiss, nor has the motion been overruled by operation of law," Justice Gisela Triana wrote in her ruling. "Accordingly, we dismiss the appeal for lack of jurisdiction."

Jones was also ordered to "pay all costs" that Heslin incurred related to the appeal.

Super misleading title.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
If I'm reading this right, Sandy Hook parent Neil Heslin presented the court with a motion of contempt, to which Alex's attorney responded by filing an appeal, despite the fact that it hasn't yet been acted on by the court. Basically he jumped the gun with the filing?

"We agree with Heslin that the district court has not yet ruled on Appellants' motion to dismiss, nor has the motion been overruled by operation of law," Justice Gisela Triana wrote in her ruling. "Accordingly, we dismiss the appeal for lack of jurisdiction."

Jones was also ordered to "pay all costs" that Heslin incurred related to the appeal.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
If Jones posts a knee jerk ragerant video about this, I vote that it be permitted to share it on Era. Preferably a copy of it so we're not giving views.