• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EZBm2ppXQAAjSh2

looked quite bad tbh

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
That looked terrible.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Interesting name. I tend to consider my English to be pretty good, but I no clue what strash is lol. Anyone willing to explain?

Game looks exceedingly okay. Nothing special, but probably worth a playthrough.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it looked very meh.

Also no platforms? Are they waiting for Sony or Nintendo to buy exclusivity? :P

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
There is super niche slang word "strash" which means awesome basically, but there is no fucking they chose that.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
I really can't wait to see the trailer, because that looks great to me but most of the comments say otherwise, lmao.

EDIT: So I just saw it and... Man you guys are exaggerated, haha. It doesn't look like a big game by any means, it looks like a low budget, almost mobile title, but what did you expect from a smaller tie-in Dragon Quest? Could be fun, specially if it's not too expensive.

Last edited:

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Looks like a Bandai Namco UE4 DBZ game in terms of graphics and style.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I think this looks alright, tbh. Just going solely off the trailer, it looks like a Trials version of DQ.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Is it going to be another musou style game? They should have actually made a traditional ARPG this time, I may be interested.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I welcome the return of the B game.

(this isn't a dunk on the game, i legitimately want more B games)