• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
In a relationship, it is not uncommon to wonder if the other person is cheating. However, a man in Indonesia came up with an idea to install long nails on his scooter to prove his faithfulness.

According to the Singaporean media mothership, an Indonesian man Khoirul Anam was questioned by his girlfriend in the back secretly driving other girls around.

In the face of his girlfriend's suspicion, Anam came up with a trick so that his girlfriend can trust his loyalty.
When Anam's girlfriend saw his "proof of fidelity", she looked displeased and rather unimpressed.
chinapost.nownews.com

被疑載妹印尼男一招還清白!網友一看笑瘋:學起來! | Indonesian man modifies scooter to prove his faithfulness | The China Post, Taiwan

在一段感情中,懷疑對方是否有出軌之嫌並非少見。然而,印尼一名男子想出奇招,在機車上加裝長釘子向女朋友證明清白,這極端做法引起不少網友共鳴直呼:「一定要試試!」

7f4fe630-1-768x403.jpg

623f429f-.jpg

3aa48b23-2-1024x538.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That is a face of a woman that seen some fruckery

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She realizes this means he's gonna be unable to take her with him anywhere as well. She can see through his games.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
lmao what a response from him, but I don't understand relationships like this. If my SO "suspected" me of cheating on them, I'd be out of that relationship by the afternoon. My SO would do the same to me.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I can already see the r/relationship post where someone posts
"I (f) told my SO (m) that I thought he might have been driving other girls on his scooter without telling me. They put nails on the scooters back seat in response"

The comments will be filled with recommendations to "go to couples therapy".

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, no way he can cheat now. Only way to cheat is to allow other women on your scooter. There's no other way.