• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for more info on Thorani. She looks absolutely amazing and sounds like she'll be a blast to play with. Hopefully that bares out in-game.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so i know her hair is supposed to be shaped like water drops, but seeing it in motion, the first thing i thought was "it looks like a string of butts"

a string of boobs is also acceptable

i'm sorry
shutterstock_395155093-sigh-kotikoti-opener.jpg

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

indiv_yoshinari_gicleesefe.png

This new giclee print from Yoh Yoshinari looks pretty sick! Man, now that you guys had him work on the game, you just won't let him go!

That said, I had a soft spot for the serene image of Ajna in her Mind Space:

cxa3jaxviaa-8zufqdxf.jpg

Is this art print just gone for good?

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
That'd be nice. The commissioned one will look great in a frame. I wouldn't mind having the other as a digital wallpaper for the pack.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017

indiv_yoshinari_gicleesefe.png

This new giclee print from Yoh Yoshinari looks pretty sick! Man, now that you guys had him work on the game, you just won't let him go!

That said, I had a soft spot for the serene image of Ajna in her Mind Space:

cxa3jaxviaa-8zufqdxf.jpg

Is this art print just gone for good?

Wish they went with someone other than big arm girl for the top left corner ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dedacc

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Alpha, baby!

Locked my survey down over a year ago, also still surprised a lot of other backers haven't.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently this is super common.

People sign up using e-mails they never check and thus never get any updates, surveys, etc.
It happens to me mostly because I support a lot of indie games. So sometimes I just lose one every now and then. Not the case for Indivisible but that's because I'm super excited for it, much like Eastward. :)

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Had to update my address, kinda wish I could change my digital to Switch as I didn't have one at the time and forgot to change while I could. Might gift the digital code to someone since I'm also getting the physical for PS4.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
had to double check my status and my two orders are locked down. apparently I originally got steam, and then added a Switch CE. I stand by these decisions.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
had to double check my status and my two orders are locked down. apparently I originally got steam, and then added a Switch CE. I stand by these decisions.

Had cross-saves been allowed between platforms, I totally would have kept my PS4 order and ordered again for switch instead of switching my existing order to Switch.

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
Bought the CE for the PS4. But I'll probably gift the digital version to someone else and buy the digital Switch version. I'm sure it'll be a blast on the go.

dedacc

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Happy Holidays to everyone at Lab Zero, and please... find some time to have a nice dinner and just chill.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

Happy soon-to-be New Years' to Lab Zero! I don't know if there's new lighting in here or something I'm supposed to be noticing. lol

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if now's the best time to ask about it, but are the custom VA voicemails still planning to be fulfilled? I'm guessing after the game's completion?

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, we can still update platforms? I thought it was blocked off for a while now?

EDIT: Checked my backerkit survey and it's still locked, got my hopes up. Really wanted to Keep my Physical PS4 but change digital to Switch.

Last edited:

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
Wait, we can still update platform right??!

Also, Backed at the $500 tier and $205 in Add-ons. IM FUCKING READY FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I hope this game sells gangbusters. So overwhelmingly successful to the point that after a LONG DESERVED REST, Lab Zero can do that final stretch goal of the Hardcore Bonus Dungeon, but first I wait patiently to play the finished product.

I went through the backer demo so many times I often wonder how the enemy patterns and map layout will change in the final version.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
The art style is pretty! Is this something that's probably a few years off, I guess?

Considering that today is the last day for backers to submit/change their delivery address for physical copies, I'd say it's pretty soon.

From the survey confirmation email that was sent out last year.
Shipping Addresses Locked
Your shipping address will be locked when the project is ready for fulfillment.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Screw it, on the tiny off chance it's still possible outside of the survey, I sent a change my pledge request to alter the platform since the survey is still locked.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
The art style is pretty! Is this something that's probably a few years off, I guess?

No. It's been in active dev since late 2015. In fact if you have either Steam or PS4 a playable demo is available if you care to try it out.

Initially it was going to release last year but slipped into 2019 for quality control reasons which is perfectly understandable. Lab Zero has been pretty meticulous and forthcoming with a lot of updates. The fact you are just hearing about the game just now after all this time. I guess that would give you a good bit of reading to catch up on.

You can start here - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/ and read update progress and can go here and check out the roster and premise of the game - https://indivisiblegame.com/

Woylie

May 9, 2018
No. It's been in active dev since late 2015. In fact if you have either Steam or PS4 a playable demo is available if you care to try it out.

Initially it was going to release last year but slipped into 2019 for quality control reasons which is perfectly understandable. Lab Zero has been pretty meticulous and forthcoming with a lot of updates. The fact you are just hearing about the game just now after all this time. I guess that would give you a good bit of reading to catch up on.

You can start here - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/ and read update progress and can go here and check out the roster and premise of the game - https://indivisiblegame.com/

Oh cool! Yeah, i hadn't heard of it, so I thought maybe the Kickstarter just started. Cool that it'll be out soon!

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Damn can't change it from PS4 to switch huh?
:sadcam:

Wait, we can still update platform right??!

Also, Backed at the $500 tier and $205 in Add-ons. IM FUCKING READY FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!

From the Backerkit survey, click "Need Help?" on the top right, then Contact Us, then "I would like to make a change to my pledge."

Just got a reply and they changed mine to the Switch version..Unfortunately they changed both so going to try again and get them to change the physical back to PS4.

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm accepting some stragglers today - please e-mail me at indiegogo (at) labzerogames (dot) com if you need to change your address or platform.

Note that you can't do it through your survey - BK CS had to handle it because we had to lock the surveys when 505 made us shut down the slacker backing.

Looking forward to seeing that Trigger OP

It's really good.