• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This thread already making me chuckle.

6651.jpg

DukeBlueBall

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
The experience thing will be a big deal I think. The PS5 is investing a lot in the controller, 3d audio and the UI compared to their competition, and I wonder if that will become the new frontier instead of more raw pixels or faster loading.

I brought up this example earlier, but if a cod player can hear footsteps right behind them a lot more clearly due to the tempest engine while having some pretty nifty feedback when pulling triggers, and is able to launch right into warzone matchmaking from the UI, would they really go with a system that offers more pixels but doesnt have things that drastically change the experience?

COD players won't want to mess with haptic feedback at all. They all prefer hair triggers, some even play with no rumble.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
"Said that Microsoft doesn't allow certain genres of games to be made because they don't sell well."

Is this person serious?

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Ironically this month MS has 4 games coming out, all in genres you wouldn't expect lol.
A flight simulator, a side scrolling beat em up, a CRPG and a 3rd person episodic narrative game.

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
Nothing we already didn't know. Especially on Sony giving complete freedoms to its devs compared to the competition.

Can we lock a thread with info we all know since forever?

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol i've no doubt that was console warrior bullshit but this sounds like it too

Don't think this should get a thread either

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Even if I was going to get a ps5 regardless this reads like the exact propaganda he's saying the other comments were like. I'd say ignore all these speculations until performance experts get their hands on it.

indosmoke

Oct 30, 2017
France
lol

It's always interesting to read a developer's perspective, but this one in particular confirms they can be just as biased as any console warrior 🤷🏼‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.