• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

The Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection is coming to 4K Ultra HD! All 4 films are remastered from 4K scans of the original negatives with extensive visual effects work done to ensure the most pristine & highest quality image, as approved by director Steven Spielberg. Get it June 8! https://t.co/ra5KWISeGZ

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I like that the artifacts are on the discs for each film.

Any word on if the special features are new, or just rereleases?

#WhenIsYoungIndianaJonesHD

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Perfect for me, I never got around to upgrading my DVDs. I wonder how the piss filter and bloom effects in Skull will translate to HDR.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But there are only 3 Indiana Jones movies.
Lmfao whos gonna tell these guys HAHAHAHAH
Yeah, seems to have a free drink coaster
I'm guessing the original episode of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is included as a fourth movie? Could be teasing the release of that in HD
Ya'll, I know it's a pretty subpar film but it's immature to pretend that Temple of Doom isn't part of the series.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I might get it but sadly 4kBR movies are so expensive I only get the absolute must-haves or discounted ones. I hope this one will be available for "cheapish" in the future.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So this is the OCD in me, but I have a hard time buying this collection when I know a fifth film is coming out next year.

ThatThomas

Sep 3, 2018
The first 40 minutes of Crystal Skull are fantastic (the rest of it much less so) and I can't wait to see that, and the other three movies, in glorious 4k.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone can have fun debating which film is the worst—but I just wish I could buy Raiders alone.

Lydecker

Aug 13, 2020
Wish I could only buy the Last Crusade. Temple of Doom and Crystal Skull are subpar and Raiders is rascist.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People shit on Crystal Skull, but I thought the bike chase sequence was legit

It basically goes down the toilet when they get on the plane. The start isn't half bad. The action in the warehouse and engine test was cool. I even liked the nuke test and fridge which was daft but I can let that slide for the final shot.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I am more pissed off at the 4th Jason Bourne movie... At least crystal skull doesn't off a fan fav character from 3 movies right at the beginning so hero can have another new female to be tussle against whom will probably become an ally... For a possible 5th movie

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been on team "Why don't they adapt Fate of Atlantis into a movie" for over twenty years and I'm not stopping now.
Damn shame we didn't get a film in the 90s.

Edit: Fixed sentence.

mo_34.jpg

bmcshn8qec151.jpg

MV5BM2JhNzViNTItOWNlNC00ZWUwLTljYmUtNTZkYzA4MDQwMzI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

Fate of Atlantis movie in the 90s, with Susan Sarandon as Sophia Hapgood and Dolph Lundgren as Klaus Kerner!!