• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A customer at a local McDonald's restaurant is looking for answers after finding that someone may have already helped themselves to his sandwich.

The customer, "DJ," is a regular at the McDonald's on West Morris Street and Holt Road. He ordered a McChicken sandwich, fries and cookies, but suspects someone took a bite from the sandwich before he completed the sale.

He found the evidence when he opened his order when he got to work.

"I started to warm up my McChicken and I noticed several small bites. I know I didn't eat it. No one else was around. I said, 'You know what? I am going to the McDonald's to see if they can get that taken care of," said DJ, a local law enforcement officer. "I went to the McDonald's and talked to the supervisor. She offered me some free food I didn't care anything about. I just wanted to find out who the person was and they deal with that person in an appropriate way."

BUT THEN!!!

UPDATE: The Marion County Sheriff's Office looked into the investigation and concluded the police officer forgot he took a bite from the sandwich. The Marion County Sheriff's Office released the following statement:

"Last week, a Marion County Sheriff's Office employee purchased a McChicken sandwich from the McDonald's location at 3828 W Morris Street, Indianapolis. The employee took a bite out of the sandwich upon starting his shift at the Marion County Jail, then placed it in the refrigerator in a break room. He returned nearly seven hours later having forgotten that he had previously bitten the sandwich. He wrongly concluded that a McDonald's restaurant employee had tampered with his food because he is a law enforcement officer.

Salute this brave LEO o7

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Who doesn't have time to finish a mcchicken, it's like 4 bites! Jail his dumbass.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
What an amazing set of observation skills!

He'll make detective in NO TIME!

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
AwQw.gif

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
"I started to warm up my McChicken and I noticed several small bites. I know I didn't eat it. No one else was around. I said, 'You know what? I am going to the McDonald's to see if they can get that taken care of," said DJ, a local law enforcement officer. "I went to the McDonald's and talked to the supervisor. She offered me some free food I didn't care anything about. I just wanted to find out who the person was and they deal with that person in an appropriate way."
Guess I can understand that. He probably eats and has to put up with a lot more foreign mucus than the average person.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
The cop was an incompetent idiot who tried to use his position of power to ruin the life of someone he saw as beneath him?

Where's the twist?

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Liter is French for me gimme some fuckin cola or I'll break vous's fuckin' lip!

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
The best part about the story is this dumbass cop wasn't even satisfied after being offered free food. He specifically wanted the McDonalds employee who supposedly took a bite from his sandwich to be fired.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
With that caliber of person on the streets, everyone should sleep safer

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
"He wrongly concluded that a McDonald's restaurant employee had tampered with his food because he is a law enforcement officer."
Lol. I read this the wrong way. Or, actually, the right way.
He wrongly concluded someone did something bad - because he is a cop.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
" She offered me some free food I didn't care anything about. I just wanted to find out who the person was and they deal with that person in an appropriate way. "

Yeah, sorry, but fuck you. The guy went back to McD's 7 hours later just to try to bully the staff into firing someone.