• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There is no option on Twitter to report this kind of behavior and they seem to think it's just fine to do. Fortunately I saw the movie earlier tonight, but this is so fucked up. Also, they're supposed to be a gaming website... this is pure clickbait.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Did they get rid of the ones you saw that spoil the film? I'm not seeing anything that spoils the movie without clicking on the article. and those are obvious that it's about the movie.

Oct 28, 2017
Not having seen the movie yet I'll take your word for it. Gamespot has been in decline ever since these nerds sites began branching out into different subcultures.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
They long stopped just been a gaming website, and most places have done the same too. The will post and or cover anything that traffic well. They do the same with Game of Thrones, and other big media events. It's all about SEO, and getting mass clicks through Google, and this will give them that.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Set up some muted words for a while and they'll never show up when you browse twitter. Does stop image or videos, obviously, but it's a decent way to protect yourself from spoilers on twitter.

Dougald

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen the movie, I went on the gamespot site and looked at all the avengers endgame article titles from the last day. If you consider any of these spoilers you need to just consider wearing a blindfold and earplugs every single day. This shit is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.