• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Drive-by posting causing a derailment, long history of similar behavior
That's nice. Where's my fucking money?

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Think he's Yoshi, I'm sure that's his red spine.

Or Luigi if the bigger portrait on the right represents your player in this game.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
People in the replies are saying this is camp David and now I'm imagining foreign dignitaries getting schooled.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right, bills working through congress now means the man can't do anything but lock himself in a room and not do a thing until people get checks. Some of you are insufferable.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord, y'all can't let this man have ten minutes to be a human? I promise you, the fallout of the past year wasn't gonna be fixed in those ten minutes.

Right, bills working through congress now means the man can't do anything but lock himself in a room and not do a thing until people get checks. Some of you are insufferable.
my person

Stike

Oct 27, 2017
Damn. I fully expected him playing Mario Golf... y'know... Golf... get it? 🥲

Deleted member 9306

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
1,400. Is he not supposed to do anything in life until Congress passes the bill or what?

Some of you guys are ridiculous. He had a cute moment with his granddaughter and someone mentioned it on Twitter. That's all.

EDIT: Whatever. You guys aren't getting what I mean and I'm not sure how to explain it lol.

Last edited:

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds of repubs from the very early Obama days.

"He's literally not doing anything!"

"He's only a celebrity!"

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Why is this news exactly? I mean, people are still hurting.

12537.jpg

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
I was going to ask, doesn't this man owe people 2k*?
*It's $1400 now because you should have read the fine print! Or whatever the current excuse is for not just doing what they said and people like Jon Ossoff literally tweeted and made campaign ads about.

That said, Biden can't literally write legislation and force them to pass it, and the idea a person should be constantly working 24/7 isn't healthy for anyone. Congress passes the laws and they are busy *checks notes* taking a week vacation.

....They're telling me check back in March(pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.