• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Ef-eLCRXYAgF5fH

Ef9h7_AXsAAgW_U

Crazy thing is I seen some twitch streamers with more equipment. Nice flex on the emmys

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Are people not allowed to wear shorts at home and what sort of savage wears shoes in their house?

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I look like when I'm working. WFH has done great from the perspective of my wardrobe.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Dude, this guy is living his best life. Shame on anyone who tries to shame him for it.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
man, remotely swapping between 58 cameras from across the country

this was really well planned

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Probably why it felt fresh, they need to keep the format. I don't care covid goes back to it's home planet
i can only imagine the kind of stress involved in producing a convention like this, 2 hours a night, 4 nights in a row, lining up all the prerecorded stuff and making sure they all play at the right times beforehand, and remotely as well

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
i can only imagine the kind of stress involved in producing a convention like this, 2 hours a night, 4 nights in a row, lining up all the prerecorded stuff and making sure they all play at the right times beforehand, and remotely as well
What does a dog know about stress and video production?

less

Oct 25, 2017
The convention was executed rather well. If they can get him for the next one in 2024 I'll certainly be happy.

Oct 25, 2017
new jersey
Pleasantly surprised how well it was produced. Was sorta expecting a shitty Zoom-call tier convention for whatever reason. But it was professionally well produced and paced.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
I had to direct a 10 minute news segment in college once and ended up crying myself to sleep that same night. Can't even fathom the talent it takes to do something of this magnitude. He killed it! They need to hire him again for 2024 and keep this format.

Shuckle

Mar 30, 2018
Getting someone who directed lots of award shows makes a lot of sense. It looks like it paid off for them. The GOP convention will look like total shit in comparison I'm sure. They probably just started working on it this week and whoever they hired is probably also running some kind of grift.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Getting someone who directed lots of award shows makes a lot of sense. It looks like it paid off for them. The GOP convention will look like total shit in comparison I'm sure. They probably just started working on it this week and whoever they hired is probably also running some kind of grift.
They will get the guy that streams the russian dub of 2 and a half men on twitch

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Everyone should be able to work in what they want to wear, except Crocs, I am putting a hard age limit of 10 years old on them

no they are comfortable and a joy to walk in. walking with them is like waltzing on a fluffy cloud. it is probably man's greatest invention since bread. I wear Crocs as a badge of honor and I will not take any Crocs slander.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This man is literally an American hero. Imagine if this convention had had technical difficulties of *any* kind...despite the challenge of the moment, it would have been spun to death by idiot news networks about how the Democrats are in disarray and can't handle their business.

Instead, we were treated to a flawless display of technical and artistic talent, and I view the odds of the RNC going without a hitch at like 10%. It's very likely gonna make them look very, very bad, and in a world of television appearances, that's going to hurt them.

This guy rules. Give him a medal. Seriously.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
also isn't this the dude who proposed to his Girlfriend at the Emmy's during the acceptance speech he gave a couple of years....ahem I mean decades ago?

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
Glenn Weiss is a world famous director who almost annually receives acclaim at the Oscars/Golden Globes (and often directs or produces them).