• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 31, 2018

That's it. That's the post. Yes, the National Guard deserves so much more. It's just nice to see a First Lady that is loving and caring.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder how Fox News will cover this.

"First lady too busy making cookies to help run country."

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
I really do care. Do u?

giphy.gif

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
So she's already done more for people on day three than her predecessor did in four years.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She's really gunning for that coveted Sesame Street cameo

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Excuse me, who's going to pay for those cookies?

But seriously, the new admin has been wholesome. Listening to Kamala and the second gentleman is something else, plus the Biden's seem very genuine? It's such a 180, really makes you feel hopeful.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
She's not a Dr. and should stop calling herself that. I think she should go by Hobo Biden.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Kindness is an important facet of one's character. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Dr. Biden is awesome. Normally I'd be cynical, but honestly this is a very nice gesture because we know this isn't going to be the only thing they do for the National Guard to thank them.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
"Entitled Elite Biden assumes that all hard working class Americans enjoy chocolate chip cookies. Where's the milk?"

But really, it's nice to finally have actual human beings in the WH again

walkinfast

Aug 24, 2019
"Just how many tax dollars did it cost taxpayers for her to make those cookies? How can she bake cookies when people are hurting this country?" - Fox News, probably