• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I'm in Texas where we drive on 7 lane highways at 90mph and nothing scares me more than the traffic I experienced in India.

Roads there are more of a suggestion.

Pune-police-indian-traffic.jpg

Nightmare.

Driving in Kosovo is a mess already, I hate it when I'm there and have to drive. But that picture just scares me.

I want to go to India. But I would never drive there.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
People calling San Fran drivers aggressive... Lol, have you never left the state? People here are tame.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I've been to SF once.

I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever drive there.

I learned to drive there. Everything else is simple by comparison, although every city has its own quirks/types of idiot drivers. I don't know what the people calling SF drivers aggressive are talking about. SF's drivers are too slow, don't pay attention to where they need to turn until it's too late, and are continually turned around by the infinite one-way streets. And, of course, there are the hills. The passivity of SF drivers is infuriating after living in LA for 15+ years.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't ever go to Chicago

We're not bad drivers overall. Just have no patience for people who drive under the speed limit and don't know how to properly drive in the city limits.

People who drive Mercedes can fuck off though. They're easily the most consistent bad drivers with privileged attitude on the road.

cvxfreak

DINO CRISIS SUX
Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Cairo was my worst experience riding in a car. No seatbelt in the Uber and the driver didn't hesitate to speed toward our destination.

After Cairo, I won't complain about traffic in the developed world ever again.

Deleted member 17402

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are there statistics of cities with the most automobile accidents? I'm curious to know.

I guess I can look when I get into work.

Deleted member 41178

Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Dude, please.

Don't be comparing SF to Fury Road until you've driven in Hyderabad.

Makes SF look like a bunch of kids in big wheels.

Oh my god this is so true, I didn't drive myself out there but I was a passenger every day whilst I was working over there and it is absolute chaos.

I've never seen anything like it.

Dennie Dee

Oct 26, 2017
Bruges, Belgium
Wow, weird OP. When I, eurotrash Belgian, was in SF last September I was amazed how well everyone behaves on the road. I was really nervous at first, but totally unnecessary apparently.