• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
the fucked up thing is child protective services + police is terrible. This will likely cause some problems for brown people nation wide. Im sure all the karens are going to lie about things to get the police to show up faster, so its not just going to be a mask.

Then you'll likely have to prove yourself innocent against a white person saying you're doing something.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Trying to save face by adopting this as a quirk is an...interesting choice. What a pathetic, repugnant clown.
Oh is this what it is? So his lawyers told him if he can squeeze in a laugh in between speeches of white supremacy and replacement theory, he can prove to court it was just entertainment and lols?

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is he just actually trying to get out of his contract or something? I mean I know he believes this shit but still

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Since when is Tucker Carlson opposed to socially-mandated displays of obedience to the state? I thought that's why they hated people taking a knee during the national anthem? Or was there some other reason they opposed that?

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Carlson doesn't give a fuck anymore:

This is really really and I mean seriously dangerous. Cause this dude would never in 100 years actually do this to someone. So he can talk it all he wants. But sadly there are PLENTY of his viewers that would in a heartbeat.

There is no reason in inciting your viewship if you genuinely care about their well being. And we all know he doesn't. I just wish his viewers did too…

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Oh look, the "worship the flag and the anthem" people are now calling mask wearers unthinking sycophants of state power.

TCB

Oct 19, 2019
This is sooo fucked up. Gross shit.

There's so much to break down from his rant...

- masks are a sign of political obedience (wearing a mask should not be a political issue)
- people who wear masks are zealots and neurotics (ok?)
- it's proven that liberals have mental health problems and they are everywhere!!! (I'm sure this will help bridge the divide)
- harass people who ask you to wear a mask, instead tell the to take off their mask! (thank god I don't work in retail anymore)
- push back to take control of the society we were born in (this isn't dangerous at all)
- science says it's ineffective (I don't even know where to start...)
- me wearing a mask makes you uncomfortable, it's repulsive (this is repulsive)
- wearing a mask should be as socially unacceptable as smoking in an elevator (how are these even remotely the same?)
- it should be illegal for a kid to wear a mask outside, call the police if you see it, contact child protective services because it's abuse (this is abuse)
- your response to seeing a kid wearing a mask should be the same as seeing a kid get beat up at Walmart, or being punched in the face (I feel like I'm being punched in the face by his rant)
- too few have responded strongly enough (you're weak if you don't push back, can't see this going wrong)

This is all in the span of 2 minutes, and all of the conflict that comes out of it is because people don't want to put a piece of cloth over their face. They say, "Dr. Fauci was inconsistent with his messaging", therefore doubt, therefore it's all lies made up by the fascist, radical left trying to take our country away! Like, they do realize there are other countries, right? Dr. Fauci wasn't the only person in the entire world suggesting people to wear a mask, right?

Side note: I was watching Tim Pool the other night, and yeah I don't know why either, and he was saying we need strong leaders in politics and he suggested Tucker Carlson, lol. I feel like my brain is melting. If liberals have mental health problems, its from listening to people talk like this idiot, and dealing with those who agree with him.

LilZippa

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa
Kenneth Copeland?
kenneth-copeland-inside-edition-696x375.jpg

There is an alternate reality where ken is a rap hype man

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"Let's say your kid's school e-mailed you to announce that every day after lunch your 6th grader was going to get punched in the face by a teacher. How would you respond to that? That's precisely how you should respond when they tell you that your kids have to wear masks on the soccer field. That's unacceptable, it's dangerous, and we should act like it, because it is."

What in the fuck is he talking about? Equating physical abuse to being asked to wear a mask? What an insane person.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Like CPS doesn't have enough to deal with without people calling in to report child abuse for mask wearing because Tucker Carlson is claiming it is child abuse. This is dangerous. This is how we get kidnappings and more shootings. Fuck him but also fuck Fox News for continuing to allow this man a platform for his hate and violence rhetoric.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
this should get him fired. like...that is beyond the pale. if something happens and someone loses their kids cause of this I hope they sue him for all hes worth.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017

I think this is the sad reality when posters here hope mask wearing will become more acceptable like in Asia after the pandemic to combat flu seasons. Once this pandemic is over and it's politically safe, we're going to see furious societal backlash and Republican-led legislation against wearing masks in public.

WindUp

Oct 30, 2017
He's hedging by saying "...outdoors" every time he talks about how it's oppression to require people to wear masks

May 26, 2018
I think this is the sad reality when posters here hope mask wearing will become more acceptable like in Asia after the pandemic to combat flu seasons. Once this pandemic is over and it's politically safe, we're going to see furious societal backlash and Republican-led legislation against wearing masks in public.

I can already see the narrative too. Masks protect criminals from identification.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
this should get him fired. like...that is beyond the pale. if something happens and someone loses their kids cause of this I hope they sue him for all hes worth.
Nah, his bosses are pleased. At this point there's no other explanation than they're trying to drive an even deeper wedge through society. They want things as broken and divided as possible for the next election.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
He brings viewers. He's a fucking alt-right bullhorn, And I can't tell you how many acquaintances I have that think he's some kind of intellectual genius up there with Ben Schapiro, when in reality both of them are two of the shittiest most shallow debaters I've ever seen

Pretty much. And it's sad that the only, ONLY reason Ben Shapiro is better is because he's not openly racist against blacks.