• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Foutrecouilles !

Wich translated from french to english would be something like "jizzballs !". I guess.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Cunt

I blame my years of wow with british folk who threw it around willy nilly. I later learned its much more offensive in NA >_<

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Balle (slang for dick in Swedish (although it is slang for butt and scrotum as well in other parts in Sweden))

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
So many to choose from!

I guess the time honoured "chalice" (said 'caoliss') would be the best.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
Fuck. Very versatile

Half the people lurking in here:

ontS9lM.png

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Recently I have been reliving great one from my childhood n Scotland that probably doesn't translate well:

Jobbie {alt: "Jobby " slang or derivative euphemism for stool, bowel movement or ordure. Origin: Scotland}

as in:

"Ah'm no ready yet ma, ah'm doin a big Jobbie "

or

"Raymie pit a big Jobbie oan the end oh a stick an chased Schemie John Hogg wi it till 'e wis pure greetin' like a radge - it was legendary so it wis. Naebdie fae the Gorgie Banana Flats ever furgoat that day"

Jobbie. The number one term for Number Two.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of Limmy and Wee Gary's dildo.

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I say fuckin by far the most. Feel bad around kids at a BBQ or whatever and telling stories and it's the equivalent of saying "like" all the time

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mine's both homophobic and racist so I can't say it on here. Sorry.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
Recently I have been reliving great one from my childhood n Scotland that probably doesn't translate well:

Jobbie {alt: "Jobby " slang or derivative euphemism for stool, bowel movement or ordure. Origin: Scotland}

as in:

"Ah'm no ready yet ma, ah'm doin a big Jobbie "

or

"Raymie pit a big Jobbie oan the end oh a stick an chased Schemie John Hogg wi it till 'e wis pure greetin' like a radge - it was legendary so it wis. Naebdie fae the Gorgie Banana Flats ever furgoat that day"

Jobbie. The number one term for Number Two.
And of course, see also "jobby catchers" (tracksuit trousers with elasticated ankle cuffs, for those who don't know).

And would you say jobby or jobbie? I'm a jobby man myself.