• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
looks cute

might take a glance at it when it hits in march

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
This looks very basic. Little nightmares, budget edition.

Not everyone has the budget of Little Nightmares, if it plays well who cares? Budget is a tired thing to knock an indie game over nowadays.

Also not getting that comparison to begin with other than "spooky game controlling child character". For one gameplay is completely different, this looks far more reminiscent of classic RE style puzzles and emphasis on collecting different keys. Zero platforming elements, top down view vs sidescroller. Just, what? Unless its the pushing of crate shaped objects which isn't really something unique to LN.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
I like the style.
Not really into horror games but this doesn't seem to be "horror".

Keeping a eye on this.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Not everyone has the budget of Little Nightmares, if it plays well who cares? Budget is a tired thing to knock an indie game over nowadays.

Also not getting that comparison to begin with other than "spooky game controlling child character". For one gameplay is completely different, this looks far more reminiscent of classic RE style puzzles and emphasis on collecting different keys. Zero platforming elements, top down view vs sidescroller. Just, what? Unless its the pushing of crate shaped objects which isn't really something unique to LN.

Does it actually look like it plays "well" though? What gave you that impression?

I mean...what you call "classic" I call jank. I almost fell into a coma with how long it took to move those crates. Which then connected beautifully into an arbitrary "select the order of paintings" puzzle.

Whatever budget this thing has it looks bad. I'll blame the bad gameplay demo for now. But I ain't holding my breath.