• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
186-1865994_420-pringles-guy-clipart-png-download-pringles-guy.png

Hey....wouldn't it be funny if the pringles guy smoked weed

heh heh heh

Let's be honest, all pop culture is tainted with stupid shit. But man, weed culture might be the king of the mountain. Painfully unfunny, unoriginal, and laced with unearned stoicism and pseudo spirituality, pretty much any knick knack you can buy at a smoke shop is fucking awful.

That's it. That's the post.

Oct 28, 2017
I worked at a tax agency and there was this older school teacher/Sunday school teacher that worked with me. Some of us were joking around about 4/20 and this church lady says with all seriousness "What's 420? Is that kinda like 69?"

We had a good laugh. I felt like sharing that.

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
I hate "smoking" weed. I don't have a personal problem with it, I just hate the kinetic and mechanical process of inhalation and smoking in general.

I love edibles though, unless you're a cop. In which case drugs are bad and you're gonna go to Hell.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Are you saying you wouldn't buy this Bob Marley Switch?

s-l300.jpg
I'm getting flashbacks of the things people would trade in at gamestop when I worked there way back.

We once found less than a gram of weed in a game case that had been traded in. It took everything in me to convince my boss it wasn't worth calling the cops and we should just flush it. This was maybe 12 years ago, so well before US legalization.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
186-1865994_420-pringles-guy-clipart-png-download-pringles-guy.png

Hey....wouldn't it be funny if the pringles guy smoked weed

heh heh heh

Let's be honest, all pop culture is tainted with stupid shit. But man, weed culture might be the king of the mountain. Painfully unfunny, unoriginal, and laced with unearned stoicism and pseudo spirituality, pretty much any knick knack you can buy at a smoke shop is fucking awful.

That's it. That's the post.
you could use a joint xD

Weed and beer shirts are def tacky though.

Oct 30, 2017
The ultimate in 90s stoner decoration. I don't think there was a student flat I was in in the late 90s didn't have a variation of this.
xRTLhAv.jpg

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Weed culture from top to bottom is WOAT.

it's exactly like fanbases of anything in any regard that take their fandom too far. It's a thing you enjoy, not your personality. Get one of those instead of the bong that glows in the dark. It's a much better investment.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on a break from smoking at the moment but I love toking up. That said weed culture is the fucking pits. Its just the same shit repeated over and over and over again like taking cartoon characters and drawing them high.