• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, his hard work in one 8-second scene in Home Alone 2. Truly the pinnacle of acting.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is... is this his first public statement since leaving the Presidency? If so, then: BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm surprised he didn't talk about his star-making role in Back to the Future 2.
bc48ac3fb5a93b0b-600x338.jpg

Odds are 50/50 he thinks he was actually in Back to the Future Part 2.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
He was really in Zoolander? I've seen that movie like six times and don't remember him in it. Is he an extra in the award show scene or something?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
SAG punished him more than the Federal Government he attempted to incite a coup against will.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
He was really in Zoolander? I've seen that movie like six times and don't remember him in it. Is he an extra in the award show scene or something?
get a load of this

Stiller said: "We were shooting at the now-defunct VH1 Fashion Awards… and as people were coming up the red carpet, we pulled them aside and asked them to talk about Derek Zoolander, and so Trump and Melania did that."

what a method actor, this trump

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
The Onion must have breathed a sigh of relief when Trump left office, but just when they thought they were back in business, Trump pops up again.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Can we just... Look at that seal for a second?

Holy shit. This is just gold.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
I guess Trump doesn't feel he needs union representation for his next role in the reboot of Prison Break.

The Scale

alt account
Banned
Jan 13, 2021
I started to read it and quit after the first sentence. Not giving this turd any attention since that's the turd wants.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Mixed emotions.

On one hand, that letter is comedic gold. On the other, I was really enjoying not hearing from this jaundiced turd.