• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kanye West denounced the City of Angels along with social media in his latest album, Jesus is King.

In his 35-minute album, the rapper says Los Angeles is "lettin' Satan run they streets" and tells kids to "put the gram away," according to the Sun.

West's family owns a L.A. mansion estimated to be worth $60 million, and his wife, Kim Kardashian West, has built her lifestyle brand in large part through Instagram.

West, 42, has been teasing the release of his new album over the last week with the date having been moved twice already. Surprise listening parties have been held last weekend in Detroit, Chicago, and New York City. The new album will contain no curse words from either the rapper or anyone featured on the album.

Is this your king?

Forgive the king, if old

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Kanye doesn't like Satan. A dude who did what he wanted despite what everyone else around him was doing and saying.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
tumblr_lk35q3fK2c1qaff5zo1_400.jpg

deadman322

Oct 29, 2017
the amount of christian shit i saw when i was in LA makes me question this.

well also that satan is as real as superman.