• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
YES! I liked the Peanut Butter Lovers one but always thought they should just do a full one instead of half.

00034000000333-0011.png

Now bring back the Elvis Peanut Butter & Banana Creme cup!

gallery-1463001830-gettyimages-138563508.jpg

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
...Pretty sure I can just grab a spoon and a container of peanut butter if I'm desperate Reeses.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all some world class haters. I'd eat this. It's the best part of a Reese's cup.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
The holiday eggs/trees etc have the optimal chocolate to peanut butter ratio. This is probably tasty but dropping the chocolate kind of defeats the purpose.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
The chocolate is trash tier, so whatever.

The best Reese's are the ones with a higher pb:chocolate ratio, so this is just carrying it to the furthest extreme.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean the one thing you can do with this is dip it and coat it in a higher quality chocolate instead of the shitty ass hershey stuff

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
So... Just eat a spoon of peanut butter?

I'd try this, but the mix of chocolate and pb is kind of the point for me.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all some world class haters. I'd eat this. It's the best part of a Reese's cup.

You can't just have only the best part though, it is elevated by the soso chocolate to make the meh PB way better then it is.

Imagine if instead of sex you just went straight to orgasm, same deal here.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do this as well, not often, but peanut butter is good. This just seems like sugary peanut butter. I'll try it once... after I get some Altoona pizza.
Often might've been me overselling it a bit, but I do default to a spoonful of PB if I open my pantry and see no other eligible snacks.
so it's just a shitty version of paçoca now?
Paçoca has always been too dry for me :/ não curto muito não. Hopefully this.. isn't?

with that said, paçoca is still delicious, I just need some water on hand

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Options is good. Would put that in some hot cocoa. Then again make a blizzard milk shake with it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
14th century? Shit, my Pop Pop loved pork brains and eggs. That's a depression era feast. Of course, you couldn't pay me to eat it. Just like this peanut butter abomination.
My uncle use to take me to buy pig heads so he could make souse meat aka hogs head cheese. any recipe that ends with you getting rid of a skull is not right

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually very ok with this. I often buy those packets of just PB for on the go.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reeses chocolate is nasty, cheap trash and the more there is the worse the candy

and i like the dry-ass peanut butter! I can't tell you how disappointed I was when I bought the Reeses brand jar of PB and it was just normal fucking peanut butter.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I... I think I want this.

Limited-time snacks are a weakness of mine. Ask me about the cases of Orange Vanilla Coke I have. (Canada still doesn't get it year-round like the States apparently does.)