• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
That's, uh... certainly not what I was expecting when I clicked this thread.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
The gays running the marketing departments* are getting too powerful

*I help run one myself

Mar 11, 2020
Gays need to get off the stigma of being afraid of poop is the problem and this isn't helping. Clean yourself out and enema but shit happens sometimes. I'm sure most bottoms have experienced it as have I on both ends.

Not a fan of this promoting only one way bottoms could eat.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Gay here:
I hate what this promotes. You don't need to eat certain food to have sex or bottom. If you're having GI issues seek help from a doctor. If you want to make sure you don't make a mess during bottoming just do a thorough douching before sex. Have sex after your bowel movements not before…but you don't need to douche if you are in tune enough with your abdominal/pelvic muscles and sensations. Lots of people I know eat what they want and bottom with or without douching and don't make a mess. They know when they can have sex and when they can't. This is cute and funny but it promotes a gay meme that you need to skip meals or be super harsh on your body to have sex and it's not true and if you're having bad GI control and issues you need a doctor and possibly a long term diet change.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
So the bottom friendly menu is healthy food lmao what can you even say. Bizarre flex

discogs

Oct 28, 2017
London
As a gay, I think this is fine.

Sure - it makes Pride all about anal - but so, anal is fun, we haven't rioted for all these rights to become prudes...

Also, the foods it suggests are good for you whether you're a bottom or not, gay or straight.

This is fine. I am overall pro-this, rather than arguing over the smaller issues it might bring up.

Also, the people suggesting enemas - enemas are not healthy for you tbh. It's better to eat good food than to enema more than 1/2 times a week.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
So for the first 30 seconds or so of that video I was like "wtf makes a food bottom-appropriate - do they mean like chicken nuggies?" And then I got to the part when they mentioned the 'traffic jam ruining your evening…'

…Oh. Ohhhhhhh.

Mar 11, 2020

Sure - it makes Pride all about anal - but so, anal is fun, we haven't rioted for all these rights to become prudes...

Also, the foods it suggests are good for you whether you're a bottom or not, gay or straight.

This is fine. I am overall pro-this, rather than arguing over the smaller issues it might bring up.

Also, the people suggesting enemas - enemas are not healthy for you tbh. It's better to eat good food than to enema more than 1/2 times a week.
As long as you are douching correctly, i have never heard of enemas/douching being not healthy for you :/

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah on second thought this might be where I'm landing. And yes enemas are not good. Just know your body and get GI issues looked into.

Mar 11, 2020
They can disrupt your gut microbiome and they can cause sudden blood pressure changes because of the sudden liquid in your colon.
I'm reading about the microbiome stuff atm, didn't know that. Idk i still prefer a douched hole myself, but it is making me rethink.

My point still stands gays still need to get over poop and i still feel like this still promotes the aversion.

Also wouldn't a cock in there cause sudden blood pressure changes XD

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
So for the first 30 seconds or so of that video I was like "wtf makes a food bottom-appropriate - do they mean like chicken nuggies?" And then I got to the part when they mentioned the 'traffic jam ruining your evening…'

…Oh. Ohhhhhhh.

Felt really stupid haha I was like what why the fuck would bottoms need a different diet, just because they're on the receiving end doesn't mean their needs are... O.O ooooh.

... Interesting promotion I guess...

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I'm reading about the microbiome stuff atm, didn't know that. Idk i still prefer a douched hole myself, but it is making me rethink.

My point still stands gays still need to get over poop and i still feel like this still promotes the aversion.

Also wouldn't a cock in there cause sudden blood pressure changes XD

No it's cause the colon is designed to absorb water into the circulatory system. :p

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Quite frankly in the 10+ years I've been sexually active, I've eaten whatever, never douched once and maybe had 1 or 2 accidents happen... The obsession with bottom dieting and douching is pretty unhealthy.

Deleted member 93841

User-requested account closure
Banned
Mar 17, 2021
Some of the takes in this thread... like damn y'all.

Douching is not a great alternative to a proper diet. Douching is quite bad for you, especially if you do it very often. Some medical professionals even recommend not douching and having sex with a condom instead.

And recommending some different foods (which happen to be healthier, btw) is not promoting eating disorders. Wtf.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
I know way too many bottoms who literally starve themselves not eating for 24 hours. This culture is not healthy...

Take fiber, wash up..stop starving yourself people.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression that tops were the group in short supply /s

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I mean, we're kidding ourselves if we don't believe a lot of bottoms (and people who engage in anal sex/play as the receptive partner) talk about and have questions about this sort of thing. I certainly did when I first became sexually active.

That said, did we need this from Postmates? lol

The times, they really are a-changin I guess.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Quite frankly in the 10+ years I've been sexually active, I've eaten whatever, never douched once and maybe had 1 or 2 accidents happen... The obsession with bottom dieting and douching is pretty unhealthy.

Plus it's annoying. Had lots of hookups fail because the bottom is like "ohhh I can't come over I ate today and haven't prepped" gurl really?? 😒

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Plus it's annoying. Had lots of hookups fail because the bottom is like "ohhh I can't come over I ate today and haven't prepped" gurl really?? 😒

Honestly, is the starving yourself for sex thing new? Because I swear when I was coming up I don't think I ever heard of anyone going to that extreme.

Incorporating more fiber into your diet? Yeah.

Being aware of your digestive schedule and planning around it? Ain't failed me yet.

Having the discipline to not hook up because you know your stomach is feeling a little irritated but you're that damn dickmatized? Friend, I know the temptation is strong, but DON'T.

But starving yourself? I don't know anyone who did this, and these days whenever I hear someone talking about it it's always someone really young.