• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
31c.png
Why does this guy remind me of an anime Al Bundy?
041cc607bd6e79b0e72c7a7182cf4eaf.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry to do this to you, but I found your fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7288557/2/Sacred-Ash

Were you crying as you wrote this passage? Because goddamn.

"I didn't mean for you to find out before you turned 18... but... I guess I have to tell you now... Ash, honey, the truth is... you're not entirely human."

"What do you mean?"

"Ash, your father is not a Pokemon trainer... Your father is the legendary Pokemon Ho-oh."

With that last sentence, Ash fainted.
I am really happy I opened this thread.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Knew it was about Shou Tucker because I had a feeling hardly anyone would make a thread of a legit good anime dad.

Usagi Drop, it's not incest cause the writer made the father figure and little girl to turn out not to be blood related and she was the one who was into him so it's all good! 30 years age difference, going from a parent to a lover, whatever! Woody Allen would be proud.
wowscans-usagi-drop-chapter-56-p26.jpg

wowscansusagi-drop-chapter55-p09.jpg

rin-and-daikichi-wedding.jpg
I like to think anime!Daikichi is the one true Daikichi while post-timeskip!Daikichi as well as that Rin was a product of a drunken fever dream and declare it as non-canon.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
Usagi Drop, it's not incest cause the writer made the father figure and little girl to turn out not to be blood related and she was the one who was into him so it's all good! 30 years age difference, going from a parent to a lover, whatever! Woody Allen would be proud.
wowscans-usagi-drop-chapter-56-p26.jpg

wowscansusagi-drop-chapter55-p09.jpg

rin-and-daikichi-wedding.jpg
Dammit dammit dammit, i started watching this for a nice heartwarming show but this is the worst. Even if the anime doesnt cross this line i know thats what its heading for.... I feel the entire show is ruined for me.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Man, people still have not let this one go.

There has got to be SOME OTHER horrible atrocities committed in Anime parenthood by now.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry to do this to you, but I found your fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7288557/2/Sacred-Ash

"I didn't mean for you to find out before you turned 18... but... I guess I have to tell you now... Ash, honey, the truth is... you're not entirely human."

"What do you mean?"

"Ash, your father is not a Pokemon trainer... Your father is the legendary Pokemon Ho-oh."

This was worth reading the whole thread even more

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Lol guessed it before I open the thread; but yea, made in abyss had him beat :/
prushka ;_;

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
I'm honestly surprised that people didn't expect this as its like the most played out joke ever
Or anything relating to anime and fusions or dads.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No, no, no...I know I'm not the only one who remembers the early internet jokes circa '99-2001 about Ho-Oh being Ash's dad, right?

I can totally vouch for you on this one, but then again the Pokemon fandom was filled with a million bad theories about shit like this back before we realized the series is just about a dipshit kid experiencing the world's most frustrating time loop and we thought this shit might actually matter.

Besides, we all know Silver is Ash's deadbeat dad.

The mangaka is a woman so boy would that be a helluva daddy kink

Usagi Drop is written by a woman.

I said what I said.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
My knee jerk reaction was don't say Shiu Tucker, Father or Genjis dad.

Then on second thought I was like while these are the worst of the worst most anime fathers are shit heads. Maybe the op actually was thoughtful and picked someone worth praising.

Damn you op and fuck Shou Tucker.

The worst thing about Tucker is that his daughter Mina would still defend him as best dad up until her death.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Pff best Anime dad is Ryo saeba in Angel Heart

Or Goku and Piccolo at once (Piccolo in Super is better than Gohan woth Pan-chan)

Deleted member 1067

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"What do you mean?"

tenor.gif

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just entered this thread and I gotta ask

Is Ash being conceived by a bird an actual thing people think about lol

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
If Vegeta raised Future Trunks then that would be proof that he's GOAT dad, but we all know how P.Trunks turned out so I can't give him that title.