• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

Garak, Quark, Martok, and Molly. All is right with the world.

Given how active she is in the trek community, I will be shocked if Terry Ferrel isn't on board.

I was going to make a B5 joke and then realized that a.) many are no longer with us, and b.) the only cast member I really remember in political context was Garibaldi being a conservative radio host, and that made me sad.

As a result I would like to cosign this Farscape statement instead.

Relevant today.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Good. Voyager is the best Star Trek.

cFOnfs4.gif

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Most of the DS9 cast don't appear in much due to arbitrary unfortunate circumstances. This is basically just a list of convention appearances

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
this is the one where they travel to 2020's San Francisco to vote the most important vote ever

Oct 25, 2017
My boyfriend is vocal about his discomfort in voting for Biden. Deep Space 9 is his favorite Star Trek, so this news will only make his attitude towards Biden worse.

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, he had to invite Seven of Nine / Jeri Ryan, considering she's responsible for him running for president and getting the nomination this time around . :D

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017

I may need a little help putting the actor and show characters together here, but I'm glad they're involved too!

Wait, Deep Space 9 fans don't like the other Star Trek shows?

DS9 started quite slow and is very different to both TNG and Voyager, they made the shows different to attract different TV genre fans to the show. There's an overlap but not every fan likes every Star Trek show (Voyager tbh is a lot more polarising imo)

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Surprised Alexander Siddig isn't involved. He has his own youtube thing where he does fun little reads with former cast members about various things like acting like a virus swept over Cardasssia. He's still into Trek. Maybe he was busy. Or a Trumper.