• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Even Nappa got a super saiyan form in Heros. Fucking Nappa, Pan got screwed sigh.

Yes when Nappa goes super saiyan he grows a beard

Jinroh

Oct 28, 2017
Lausanne, Switzerland
I feel like we've had the exact same thread like a year ago.

Love Dragon Ball Heroes and its time patrol. The lack of ssj Pan was already extremely disappointing in DBGT. They didn't know what to do with her.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After Gohan Calvo
eWkFrzX.png
I still can't believe Goten was Grande Padre all along.

dumbyugi

Oct 25, 2017
With the amount of absolute dumb shit Heroes has done it's amazing that they haven't done a SSJ Pan yet.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Not Before Nappa and Raditz join the time patrols and Get SSJ4 Forms.

I feel like we've had the exact same thread like a year ago.

Love Dragon Ball Heroes and it's time patrol. The lack of ssj Pan was already extremely disappointing in DBGT. They didn't know what to do with her.

The Main Reason Why Pan Join them because They Want SSG Trunk.

Nov 2, 2017
DBZ video games have so much fanfiction, that this doesn't seem that crazy in comparison.
e7ac0438d74f08f31c026abc78f444beb4d600a8_00.jpg
Honest question, is the skin red or is it just the lighting?

I've always seen it as red skin, which turned me off. But tbh, as long as the skin isn't red, I don't even think it's a bad design. It's basically a mashup of SSJ3/4 with the hair and fur being white.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Super's Pan has already gone super saiyan in Videl's womb for the Super Saiyan God ceremony.

But this is about GT Pan.

I feel like everything in the franchise is fair game when it comes to game, but the insistence on not letting GT Pan be more powerful strikes me as bizarre given the shit they keep greenlighting

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We have women super saiyans now in canon, so I have to think there's someone in charge who really, really doesn't want Super Saiyan GT Pan.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Is there like an archive of all these stupid ass Heroes designs lol? They're the best.

I feel like everything in the franchise is fair game when it comes to game, but the insistence on not letting GT Pan be more powerful strikes me as bizarre given the shit they keep greenlighting
I'd honestly prefer them just completely redo Pan in the future and not make her wasted potential. I know they're still using GT stuff in Heroes, but she feels like a lost cause as she currently is.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get a new timeskip soon, so we can see a grown up Pan again (and Goten and Trunks), specially with Gohan and specially Videl being so sidelined. Maybe then she gets a SSJ or other even better new form.

Honest question, is the skin red or is it just the lighting?

I've always seen it as red skin, which turned me off. But tbh, as long as the skin isn't red, I don't even think it's a bad design. It's basically a mashup of SSJ3/4 with the hair and fur being white.
It's just the lighting. And yes, it's a cool design, even if very derivative (much better than SSJ Blue at least).

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Her design in Heroes looks great

Hopefully she goes SSJ in it or in Super in the future

Would like if she somehow learned mystic form too

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I'd honestly prefer them just completely redo Pan in the future and not make her wasted potential. I know they're still using GT stuff in Heroes, but she feels like a lost cause as she currently is.
As long as she gets to keep her GT outfit, I'm fine with this.

In the new games, has Pan's OG English VA returned?

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK

You'll just have to live vicariously through Dragon Ball Heroes' avatar character Note, a clear Pan styled character, who has seemingly now also achieved Ultra Instinct Sign!
ElfkDSCVcAA0xGZ.jpg:large

(just recolouring her eyes grey rather than making them more fierce is laaaaaaazy)