• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
www.cnn.com

CNN Exclusive: 'We need ammo. We need fraud examples. We need it this weekend.' What the Meadows texts reveal about how two Trump congressional allies lobbied the White House to overturn the election.

In the weeks between the 2020 election and the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, almost 100 text messages from two staunch GOP allies of then-President Donald Trump reveal an aggressive attempt to lobby, encourage and eventually warn the White House over its efforts to overturn the election...

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
My lawyer has advised me to not post what I am thinking in this thread

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
When do they get to the shit that actually makes everyday people's lives better? Is this just a run on hurting as many people as possible?

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Christ almighty I'm glad I finally got out of this country. all those Handmaid's Tale jokes from trump's presidency are legit seeming like a distant but approaching reality for the United States

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When do they get to the shit that actually makes everyday people's lives better? Is this just a run on hurting as many people as possible?

They don't. The Republican party has always been about hurting the lives of anyone who isn't a cisgender heterosexual white man. This has literally been their M.O. since at least Regan. If not longer.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
The horrendous news coming out of this week from the GOP just does not stop, does it? Already dreading whatever they'll announce tomorrow.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
So wait, the Party of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is now "TELL ME ALL THE TIME SO I CAN DISCRIMINATE"?

? the republicans have never been Don't Ask, Don't Tell. That was Clinton back in 92. Republicans are more "don't exist" to anything outside the majority.

on this topic, TV ratings are enforced for broadcast TV since the FCC regulates public airwaves but I wonder about streaming stuff like Disney+ or HBO. Theoretically they don't really need to rate their shows, and even then I thought the ratings group was a industry affiliate group.

Wonder if they would want to apply it to video games too

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
So let me get this straight.

Gay is a mental disorder.

Isn't that what America in 2028 is going to be?

President DeSantos locking up the gays in mental hospitals?

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Gross. They should include if the program employs Republicans. American parents have a right to know if their children are being exposed to radical terrorist ideas.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this would have the same exact effect as Parental Advisory stickers on album covers.

Oct 25, 2017
Growing up with classmates in elementary school who'd talk about South Park all the time, I don't think this is going to have the effect they want.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Forget whether it's effective or not. Labeling gender dysphoria a mental illness and wanting them erased from TV is straight up genocidal shit.

It's fairly well-established by the medical community that gender dysphoria is NOT a mental illness.

This is sick. This is dangerous. This is scary.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
These motherfuckers won't be satisfied until people are killed. Fuck them. And fuck these religious extremists.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Forget whether it's effective or not. Labeling gender dysphoria a mental illness and wanting them erased from TV is straight up genocidal shit.

It's fairly well-established by the medical community that gender dysphoria is NOT a mental illness.

This is sick. This is dangerous. This is scary.

They are committing genocide. And we need to treat them like it.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
There's holes up in the sky
The Devil punched down to the monkeys
And now they've got drive through
And a video store where there used to be real live actors

Used to ride around here
Up on my high horse
With all the other good little butcher boys
A plagiarist of course

So roll over sweet thing
Like a nuclear reprisal inbound from outer space
There's a comparison here I'm trying to swing

God damn it's deafening!
Wish you'd shut up about everything
The future is X-rated

-----

But seriously fuck these fucks.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Irreversible? Not always
Harmful? No, it's the best treatment
Experimental? Not even close

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
And anyone on era who has problem with me being strapped can bite it, their literally trying to kill us and erase that we ever existed.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
WARNING:
THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATION COMMISSION HAS DETERMINED THE FOLLOWING CONTENT TO BE EMOTIONAL HARMFUL. YOUNG CHILDREN SHOULD NOT VIEW THIS CONTENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN IF SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN. THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED INCLUDING THE DEPICTIONS OF PERSONS OF COLOR, AND MEMBERS OF THE LBTQA+ COMMUNITY DO NOT REFLECT ANY OFFICIAL POLICY OR POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. THIS PROGRAM CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, NUDITY, MISOGYNY, RACISM, ANTISEMITISM, HATE CRIMES, AND DEPICTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT. BE ADVISED.

youtu.be

Watchmen (2019 HBO series) - Full soundtrack (Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross)

00:00 HOW THE WEST WAS REALLY WON03:44 ORPHANS OF KRYPTON05:41 GARRYOWEN06:59 NUN WITH A MOTHERF*&*ING GUN10:16 OBJECTS IN MIRROR (ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEA...
they saw the watchmen and were like "hey good Idea"

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao the loud house treats Clyde's dad's as the most normal shit ever. Same with Lincoln's sisters girlfriend. Wtf trigger warning is needed? Normal social interaction?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say they've gone full mask off while also making sure their white hoodies are on. This is absolutely who they are where the very existence of LGBTQ people is upsetting to them.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Lmao the loud house treats Clyde's dad's as the most normal shit ever.
This is exactly what they abhor, though. The normalization of LGBTQ people through media depiction terrifies them. Because it will lead to greater acceptance of LGBTQ people and turn their children gay and so on. Nightmare scenario!

fromotogi

Banned
Apr 30, 2022
Why is it again that it took the US until the mid2010s before explicit LGBT depiction in children's media became a thing?

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
If y'all think that public protests, or winning online debates, or voting is going to dissuade these power-drunk religious bullies from doing everything they can to put their boot on your neck… you're in for a rough time.