• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, vintage memes...

300px-Kilroy_Was_Here_-_Washington_DC_WWII_Memorial.jpg

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I remember after the meme became popular around 2000 or so I was randomly playing my Megadrive, and one of the games I had was Zero Wing. It's pretty alright, but the eggplants at the end are weird.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My brain refuses to accept that the amount of time since the Zero Wing meme appeared to the present day is longer than from when Mega Drive Zero Wing came out to when the meme appeared.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Damn good game. I think the ability to Galaga-beam small enemies was a clever idea and I think went a long way in keeping it from just feeling like an R-type derivative. Genesis port is a significant improvement on the arcade in most respects.

LordValhalla

Jan 9, 2018
Man. I wore this meme out by sitting friends down in front of the church computer where we had saved this video. 2001? 2002? maybe?

Memes were hard to spread back then.