• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
That's what scares me.

Why are they so confident they won't pay consequences for this?

cersei-understands-the-consequences-of-her-absence-and-vrs.jpg

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We gotta vote in november yall...

Gotta let these 'not guilty' senators feel guilty for doing the wrong thing.

Gabe323

Oct 18, 2019
I can't say it was fun but whatever. We now go back to watching Trump get nothing accomplished on the legislation side of things.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
They should've been forced to look at photos of other failed banana republics before carrying out this abortion of justice.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Stuff like this is going to be playing for the next 9 months. The GOP and Trump will hopefully be fucked come November.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Good shit on Romney.

Had no idea Sinema was still a toss up. Like, what? lmao

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The feel of that job being given to someone else.

I never get why anyone thinks they care for their job. If they leave that spot they are still rich and go back to their rich lives.

Which is also why I dont get why they apparently care to, gotta stick the party instead of whats right cause i might lose my job and..... still be rich.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never get why anyone thinks they care for their job. If they leave that spot they are still rich and go back to their rich lives.

Which is also why I dont get why they apparently care to, gotta stick the party instead of whats right cause i might lose my job and..... still be rich.
Because the other side (us) wants them to 'lose their money' aka finally pay taxes.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, time to pack it up, folks. It was a good run.