• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Probably the most outrageous thing is, if you can't impeach/remove during an election year, then when can you? presumably, if you did it 2 months into office that would be more "over turning the voters" than waiting to someones last year? Can he not just stay as the Republican on the main ticket?
The thing to remember is that exactly none of Republican arguments are made in full faith. They would make the opposite argument every single time if it needed to be in order to protect them. Right now they say the House process was hurried, well if the House went through the process and courts you abso-fucking-lutely know they'd say the process was too long and thus got close to the election. They complained that things were behind closed doors, but we know they'd also complain that it was a show trial if not. They complain if it's in an election year and they'd find some other excuse like "the voters just litigated this during the election" if it was just after an election.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even watch this so I muted it cause I'm positive Republicans will win cause Schumer wont do shit. Very Sad!

Vinsanity

Nov 2, 2018
Does the timing of this trial slightly hurt Sanders and Warren's numbers in Iowa due to not being able to campaign in Iowa this week and possibly next Monday?

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
RIP Democracy. Here's hoping the cheating bastards don't feel empowered to stack the deck so much that we can't even win in the election anymore. I hope this fires people up that don't even normally care because it is absolute bullshit.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Traitors

they're betting that this is the only thing that is going to drop. They're wrong. Most of them know it too.

in fact today is very likely to scare loose some people who were hoping they'd never have to be in this mess.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Republicans really playing a risky game here. Gonna look especially bad as Trump continues to fuck up.

he will be right back on his bullshit next week. expect the fuckery to continue as new details and evidence emerge, and while he laughs and skates by all the republicans will be left with his shit in their hands.

Well I didn't expect Romney to vote yes. We found ourselves a new fake Maverick yall.

According to reports he is the only Republican who was vocally arguing for others to vote yes.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
547640182698934272.png

Papaya

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
California
But ya see, the GOP is the only pro life party so I get to close my eyes and ears to everything else and just not think. Im being forced to vote GOP. Not my fault.