• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if someone killed a dude for having an affair with his wife and at the murder trial his defense attorneys spend all their time trying to prove that the victim did, in fact, fuck the defendant's wife. This is absurd.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Even IF they win, "oh whoops, folks you hate to see it, this election was a PHONY democrat hoax!"
Senate: fake hoax!
Trump forever. Nobody is going to hold these people accountable.

tenor.gif

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how anyone who's not already a dyed-in-wool Republican supports the GOP right now. What kind of independent or even moderate Republican can't see how brazenly shameless this is and feel embarrassed? This had better be energizing people to vote because if not we're done.

Don't forget that if Trump gets acquitted we'll be faced with defeating the most corrupt President ever without any sort of restrictions. Do what you can to get out the vote in election season. Canvas/phone bank/donate/whatever you can do to help.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I'm 70-30 on Collins vote being a meaningless vote where she can appear to be moderate.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Susan Collins feeling the heat of that upcoming Senate election. She pretty much has to vote in favor of witnesses.

McConnell is giving her cover, he most likely has the vote even with her voting for witnesses.

Oct 26, 2017
Murk is pondering.

That's actually good news. I'll take a pondering maybe rather than an outright no. She could be hedging on what Lamar Alexander says in his press conference. If Alexander is onboard and surely Murkoski is.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping for a John McCain moment, but that's not going to happen.

Could you imagine if the dems get the votes and then Manchin votes no lol

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
And it's over. GG guys.

Edit - any hope a 50-59 split with the Chief Justice making a final? Lol

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
gg. Cowards - the lot of them. Murkowski will be a no too. I was hoping for at least a tie.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What a surprise, Republicans are going to do what they can to bury this.

It's time for the media to take the kids gloves off and call out Republicans now and in March when Bolton's book is released. Don't let this shit die on account of trying so hard to be impartial that you stop being impartial.

PapaDev

Oct 26, 2017
It's sad to see what happened here. If the people don't rise up, I'm scared for the future we're leaving to our children.